H.E.A.T - "Freedom" (New Single)

Tabe

Okay song but the chorus is probably my least favorite part of the song.  That opening feels a bit out of place too.  It's okay for me overall though.  It kind of reminds me a little bit of Paramount from the last album.  I think I like this song better than that.

I saw Erik say on Facebook that this song has been kicking around awhile and was written around the Tearing Down the Walls era.  He said he sang on a demo of this song at one point. 

After a couple of listens, I actually quite like this a lot. It's a real grower. It stands out a bit more than some of the songs on the new album and it'd be nicer to have than some of the filler stuff on side B of that.

The mastering is shit, like the album, unfortunately.

• My Little Pony
10 hours ago, Glen said:

this band is dead to me 

This band was dead to me after Tearing Down the Walls, was momentarily revived for II, and is now dead, again. 

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, auslander said:

Geez you'd think H.e.a.t slapped someone's kid at Christmas the way people are going on.

And you'd think each band member was going around to each fan's house and sucking them off, the way people would talk about H.e.a.t the past ten years. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

And you'd think each band member was going around to each fan's house and sucking them off, the way people would talk about H.e.a.t the past ten years. 

I hear Kenny has a better technique than Erik