Emotional Fire

Stefan

Press release:

Emotional Fire was from the beginning an idea of the same team behind the Gathering of Kings project, which with three records in the bag achieved great success on the melodic rock scene and created a respected name among fans around the world. For many years there was a dream to start a Melodic Rock / AOR band completely without men (The music industry is crying out for this. Rock music needs more women!). To keep a long story relatively short and not as boring as most presentations tend to be, they put together a list of musicians they wanted to join the project and started making contact. Only the best were good enough and only those who could share the passion for the project were chosen. 

The band consisting of Therés Enström (Vocals), Mia Moilanen (Guitar & Vocals), Ellinor Asp (Bass & Vocals), Linnea Waljestål (Drums & Vocals) and Annika Argerich (Keyboard) will release their first song and video January 7th. At least 3 more singles will be released in the spring and a full-length after the summer. The band makes its live debut at Rocknytt Cruise in April. 
More shows will be announced soon!

Edited by Stefan

Irritating press release, but okay version of the song, I guess. Not sure this is required, though, as Cher already did it well enough with the original, female fronted version. And we have a great version from Sunstorm as a male-fronted alternative.

For me, if they wanted to put their best foot forward, a self-written original song would have been the way to lead off their quest to take the world by storm. 

• Like 1

Does every fucking comment you put on HH have to be about your hate of Frontiers?  We get it…you aren’t a fan…move on!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zacharyamelie said:

Does every fucking comment you put on HH have to be about your hate of Frontiers?  We get it…you aren’t a fan…move on!

I presume you have made the same comment at anyone else who has mentioned the Royal Family in a similar light?

Consider myself admonished and sent to the naughty corner.

• 2 weeks later...

Good band/song name.

If it's something Frontiers put together, I'm steering clear. I love Frontiers for fighting the good fight for the music we all love, but these Perugini projects, it's often far too generic and bland. I won't speculate about the reasons for the vast amount of projects they put together. 

I'd get it, if they got artists in touch with each other, then let them do their thing, but they let AdV be involved in everything, and while he's clearly incredibly talented, the ideas have to run out some time, and it's getting very stale now.

Frontiers have world class talents on their books, but don't make them monkeys, let them have input in the creative process like writing and producing.

Edited by Mafisen

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Emotional Fire