Quireboys part ways with Spike

PeterS

Just now, Leykis101 said:

The place they were going to be playing is all GA so I wasnt worried about getting tickets, I was just gonna get them at the door, FUCK! Now i'll never get to hear them play Sex Party live, this is wack!

This was to Russ, but still FUCK! man, this couldnt have happened in May, bullshit.

• My Little Pony
8 hours ago, PeterS said:

The Quireboys and ex-lead vocalist Spike Gray each comment on latter being let go from the band - Sleaze Roxx

Sounds like the divorce proceedings not going so well. Different story from either side. 

Do they ever go well?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Absolutely terrible band, imo, of course, but interesting story. Sounds like Spike best get himself on the Jason Green podcast as there's an interesting story to tell here. 

My friend saw them at the whiskey last night and it was the version without Spike. So I guess we will have another two bands touring under the same Quireboys name. What a clusterfuck.

6 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

My friend saw them at the whiskey last night and it was the version without Spike. So I guess we will have another two bands touring under the same Quireboys name. What a clusterfuck.

I'm seeing the version without Spike on 11th June 🙄

• 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

How was it?

OK, but ultimately boring. No wow factor and they played a bunch of songs I didn't know despite being billed as playing the debut. hey ho. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony
1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Quireboys without Spike would be like Whitesnake without Coverdale. Just doesn't make sense.

Which we already know they're planning for. 

• 7 months later...