ModX - Looking For Closure

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

Let me start by saying this is FUCKIN' KILLER... 

Who remembers the Hi-Tech/Synth-Pop band Modesty who gave us the excellent album Pieces Of Modesty back in 1989, well the lead singer of Modesty Peter Ericson is back with his new band ModX and this is the first single from the forth coming album Pieces Of Me and it is FUCKIN' KILLER!!! 

Edited by Mr.AOR

• Mr.AOR changed the title to ModX - Looking For Closure
  • 3 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Glen said:

single no2 - I love this. Huge Mr Mister vibe with a Raised on Radio styled solo. Can't wait for album :)

Couldn't have put it better myself.

So looking forward to the album. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

prob the weakest track so far but it's still extremely nice. 

I think the band mentioned they would continue releasing singles so album might not be for a while yet :(

• 2 months later...

New album 'Pieces Of Me' coming later this year. 

Single #5 'If You Come My Way'drops this Friday. 

From facebook:

…greetings fellow ModX:ners……we come in piece and have exciting news for you! Friday the 9th of September ModX is digitally releasing single number five, “If You Come My Way”, taken from the forthcoming album “Pieces Of Me”!

We’d be more than thrilled if you’d pre-save the song already now so you’ll be among the very first who’ll be able to listen and also add the song to your playlist of choice!

1ba89154b26f473ab5dd15cd272f5134_268234f

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, Jez said:

Get the album out for gods sake 

:agree: we have been very patient...but this first appeared in 2021...I was still in my 40's :P

although Stefan did say that "Pieces Of Me" will be released...later this year...we'll just have to be a little more patient :drink2:

• My Little Pony

Not sure why I've been avoiding this thread. I think the name, ModX, made me think it was some lame Modern Rock band. But now that I'm listening to these songs some of them sound familiar. I wonder if they crept into my Spotifies playlists. Anyway, this is really good. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

I need to slow it down. Been listening to these six tracks constantly. This is the album of the year. I'm calling it right now. If anything surpasses it, I will be amazed. Harem Scarem likely won't get an album out this year, will they? Treat just released one. Winger is, but, while I'm hopeful, I just don't expect to like it as much as this. This just sounds so fresh. I love it. Now that I said that, watch the next six songs be duds. ;}

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I need to slow it down. Been listening to these six tracks constantly. This is the album of the year. I'm calling it right now. If anything surpasses it, I will be amazed. Harem Scarem likely won't get an album out this year, will they? Treat just released one. Winger is, but, while I'm hopeful, I just don't expect to like it as much as this. This just sounds so fresh. I love it. Now that I said that, watch the next six songs be duds. ;}

The Defiants? 

If they do then that's album of the year. I m calling it right now lol. 

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, Ponen said:

The Defiants? 

If they do then that's album of the year. I m calling it right now lol. 

Do it. 

I'm making my top ten, right meow. Why wait till the end of the year? Get it done early. I don't know why I never thought of this before. 

;}

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony

So... I haven't slowed it down. Listening to these even more now. Like today I heard them each five times. It's an obsession.

• 2 months later...