Titties

Leykis101

I REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE RESPECT AND LOVE TITTIES!!

The End

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Why is this in Flamefest though?

;Cause I didnt see the titties option

• 2023 Gold Donors

I concur Sir.

I posted these two in the "Song of the day" thread earlier this year, but I think this thread is their rightful home.

GOD bless you for creating it. You're a true humanitarian. 

On 1/8/2021 at 1:59 PM, Darkstone said:

Here's two tracks about my favourite subject.

One, a Rap song and the other, a Country track.

It goes to show that a deeply profound and meaningful subject such as this transcends all musical genres.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yuliya Mayarchuk is my dream girl, OMG double doings!!!

49686396_2582231625150720_5251683849733144576_o.jpg

55551875_2732426666797881_3902071607681613824_o.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yuliya Mayarchuk is my dream girl, OMG double doings!!!

49686396_2582231625150720_5251683849733144576_o.jpg

55551875_2732426666797881_3902071607681613824_o.jpg

41 minutes ago, martinsane said:

That is a mighty fine obsession. I think I'll join you.

Will join you both and let's get G-Off for a sexy 4-way!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
19 minutes ago, auslander said:

If you are from the state of Victoria you would understand the decades-long obsession the male population has with meteorologist, Jane Bunn each weeknight...

27770862-0-image-a-53_1588111603861.thumb.jpg.957fde70c5f1f1e721e3e2567b79511b.jpg

Yep, good call.

2 hours ago, auslander said:

If you are from the state of Victoria you would understand the decades-long obsession the male population has with meteorologist, Jane Bunn each weeknight...

27770862-0-image-a-53_1588111603861.thumb.jpg.957fde70c5f1f1e721e3e2567b79511b.jpg

Not from anywhere remotely close to Victoria but I see 2 fine reasons to obsess about her...

Yes, very good Terry, lets try and keep this thread on point, both of them.

8 hours ago, martinsane said:

That is a mighty fine obsession. I think I'll join you.

Dude watch her movie Cheeky, or it's also called Transgressions, it's a Tinto Brass flick so it's in Italish, LOL, she's 18 in it and does it all, she's got clothes on about a quarter of the movie, and even when she has clothes on it's minimal, and she's showing dudes her cooch, pack plenty of paper towels, or go in the laundry room for some dirty socks.

16 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Dude watch her movie Cheeky, or it's also called Transgressions, it's a Tinto Brass flick so it's in Italish, LOL, she's 18 in it and does it all, she's got clothes on about a quarter of the movie, and even when she has clothes on it's minimal, and she's showing dudes her cooch, pack plenty of paper towels, or go in the laundry room for some dirty socks.

I will look for it. And damn the more I leer at her she is wikkid stunning and that Carly Simon mouth good night.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
21 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I didn't recognize her from the pics you posted, but yeah Transgressions is awesome. 

I've got all the Tinto Brass movies on DVD. You can't beat vintage Italian soft core.

You can beat it to it, but you can't beat it.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

Were all adults here, for fans of Yuliya, heres a couple movies she's been in, and my most favoritist shot of her, I mean this thread is called TITTIES, so if you look in here and get offended that titties are in here, your kind of a jabroni.

51lWwjk9JeL._SY445_.jpg

MV5BMGYyZjIzNTktNTg2OC00MmI5LTgwNjctZjY1ZDVlZTM4NDE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM1NzQzODA@._V1_QL75_UY281_CR3,0,190,281_.jpg

242_450.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys if u hit her up on insta she will respond, she's pretty fucking cool, she emailed me 2 pics and is gonna send me an autographed pic and an autographed copy of cheeky since I told her that's my fav

Screenshots_2021-08-16-09-16-24.png

Screenshots_2021-08-16-09-16-01.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Hey guys if u hit her up on insta she will respond, she's pretty fucking cool, she emailed me 2 pics and is gonna send me an autographed pic and an autographed copy of cheeky since I told her that's my fav

Screenshots_2021-08-16-09-16-24.png

Screenshots_2021-08-16-09-16-01.png

That is killer. Hook a brother up since I am a socially challenged social mediate.

Damn she is a s foxy as foxy can be.

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
On 8/14/2021 at 7:13 PM, AlphaMale said:

Will join you both and let's get G-Off for a sexy 4-way!

So you want a 4-way with Cody, Terry, and Geoff? No judgement, but ok. 

;}