Titties

Leykis101

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/14/2021 at 12:46 AM, Darkstone said:

I concur Sir.

I posted these two in the "Song of the day" thread earlier this year, but I think this thread is their rightful home.

GOD bless you for creating it. You're a true humanitarian. 

I love Scuz Twittly, You put the cunt in cuntry

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Doggy said:

Cowboy Runway GIF by Drag Race España

Tell me Doggy, do you like big watermelon titties, or a handful? I personally am not into huge titties, I mean to look at their fine, but in person they really serve no purpose, a nice normal sized pair is always better, one time when a girl I use to know was riding it, everytime she put her arms above my head her tits would smack my fucking nose, it stings getting smacked on the nose, I finally got irritated, and bitchy, that shit wasnt cool at all.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, Doggy said:

Cowboy Runway GIF by Drag Race España

Gee, I dunno mate.

They look like surgically enhanced tranny tits and I think the rough head confirms it.

For the love of God, if any thread deserves stringent quality control, then it's this one.

I'm not upset, just disappointed. 

this is my friend, her name is Ocean, no that's her given name, shes a showgirl for a sports marketing company, sadly she has leukemia and has to quit, but she appreciates how much I appreciate her knockers and gave me her blessing to put her pic up in the titties section

1511284113186.jpg

• Like 3

• 2023 Gold Donors
47 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

this is my friend, her name is Ocean, no that's her given name, shes a showgirl for a sports marketing company, sadly she has leukemia and has to quit, but she appreciates how much I appreciate her knockers and gave me her blessing to put her pic up in the titties section

1511284113186.jpg

Tell her thank you ! Hope that a cure for this cancer is found.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Tell me Doggy, do you like big watermelon titties, or a handful? I personally am not into huge titties, I mean to look at their fine, but in person they really serve no purpose, a nice normal sized pair is always better, one time when a girl I use to know was riding it, everytime she put her arms above my head her tits would smack my fucking nose, it stings getting smacked on the nose, I finally got irritated, and bitchy, that shit wasnt cool at all.

Whatever I can grab while at back of her

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, auslander said:

This thread needs rescuing...

🤤

This sort of stuff's a bit of a craze on youtube, ay? I saw one of these shorts the other day of a girl washing her car. Legit had 9.3 million views. 9,300,001 once I was through with it, 15 times. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a couple of skanks who think it's funny to taunt me with their fucking pathetic semi pro football team that nobody's heard of, who are clearly no match for the Bucs, but since it's the one thing they know they can get under my skin with, they decided to be bitches and rub it in, knowing this, I did notice some absolutely great titties, and what better place to put this picture, then send them the link, LOL, people this is my cousin Jordyn and her friend Karlie, the 2 biggest sluts in Louisiana!

49342015_161500151492832_997087524033658880_n.jpg

• Like 4

• 2023 Gold Donors
41 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Heres a couple of skanks who think it's funny to taunt me with their fucking pathetic semi pro football team that nobody's heard of, who are clearly no match for the Bucs, but since it's the one thing they know they can get under my skin with, they decided to be bitches and rub it in, knowing this, I did notice some absolutely great titties, and what better place to put this picture, then send them the link, LOL, people this is my cousin Jordyn and her friend Karlie, the 2 biggest sluts in Louisiana!

Very nice mate.

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Do all Saints fans look like that? Cause if they do I might just have to ditch the Patriots.

• Haha 1

I bet you that paint took around 8 hours to do, they probably did it on sunday not even watching the actual game, fuck the saints

On 10/21/2021 at 12:31 AM, auslander said:

Do all Saints fans look like that? Cause if they do I might just have to ditch the Patriots.

I'd ditch the Patriots anyways, just on principle, and do you mean are all Saints fans ho's? Pretty much, I showed you the evidence, Jordyn if u happen to follow that link and you read this, did you like the shout out I gave you? And looky here, you found somebody who thinks your hot, lol, I am a miracle worker, your welcome

The flame is on

On 10/8/2021 at 8:13 AM, Leykis101 said:

1511284113186.jpg

Sorry she is sick. She is stunning for whatever that is worth and sharing 10 minutes of her time would certainly make my days.

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2021 at 10:29 AM, Leykis101 said:

I'd ditch the Patriots anyways, just on principle, and do you mean are all Saints fans ho's? Pretty much, I showed you the evidence, Jordyn if u happen to follow that link and you read this, did you like the shout out I gave you? And looky here, you found somebody who thinks your hot, lol, I am a miracle worker, your welcome

True regarding the CHeatriots and I rather don't believe that either of those 2 have ever had one inkling of any issues attracting the attentions of a bevy of suitors. Hell to be the monkey in the middle I'll buy them both houses...

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 10/24/2021 at 4:31 AM, martinsane said:

True regarding the CHeatriots and I rather don't believe that either of those 2 have ever had one inkling of any issues attracting the attentions of a bevy of suitors. Hell to be the monkey in the middle I'll buy them both houses...

Maybe buy cousin Leykis a house and he might be motivated to arrange something

• Like 1
  • Haha 1