Jelusick - Follow The Blind Man

Stefan

From FB:

"Healer" is out.

It will be on all platforms by July 10th.

Extremely happy to release something after more than 15 months.

It's been a long time since I released something officially for obvious reasons. Happy to share this one with ya. This is one of 50 songs I have written and pretty much ready. No Exaggeration. You'll see within next couple of months.

Big shoutout goes to @studioBROS for the video and Simon StudioEvolucija Jovanovič for mix and master.

Written and produced by Dino Jelusick

Arranged by Keller/Jelusick/Lepoglavec

Dino Jelusick - Vocals, Keys

Keller - Guitars

Broda - Bass

Mario Lepoglavec - Drums, Percussion and Samples

Igor Matkovic / Bonzo - Keyboards

Kent Mayor - Backing Vocals

Re-uploaded:

Edited by Stefan

• 1 year later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, Stefan said:

If you really don't believe in my great knowledge in music ;)...

go check Khalil Turk's or Jelusick's Facebook pages.

I would never question your knowledge in music mate.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

'Follow The Blind Man' out September 29th through Escape Music.

Tracks:

1. Reign Of Vultures 5:26 
2. Died 5:50 
3. Animal Inside 4:25 
4. Follow The Blind Man 5:07 
5. What I Want 3:39
6. Acid Rain 4:17 
7. Healer 4:06 
8. The Great Divide 4:46 
9. Fly High Again 3:48 
10. Chaos Master 4:20   
11. The Bitter End 3:39 (Chaos Master part 2)

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

• Stefan changed the title to Jelusick - Follow The Blind Man
  • 1 month later...

From Escape Music:

Escape Music is delighted to announce the release date for the long awaited Jelusick debut album title “Follow The Blind Man” featuring Dino Jelusick the most well loved and respected vocalist in the Rock World! The release will be available on CD, Vinyl, and digital platforms!

The Vinyl will be limited edition to 500 copies only! “Blade Bullet” colour and all will be individually numbered from 1-500

Release date: 29th September 2023

Jelusick is:  Dino Jelusick – vocals, keyboards, guitar / Ivan Keller – guitar / Luka Broderick – bass, backing vocals / Mario Lepoglavec – drums, backing vocals

Vinyl Side One

Vinyl Side Two
1. Acid Rain 4:17
2. Healer 4:06 3.
The Great Divide 4:46
4. Fly High Again 3:48
5. Chaos Master 4:20
6. The Bitter End 3:39 (Chaos Master part 2)

CD
6. Acid Rain 4:17
7. Healer 4:06
8. The Great Divide 4:46
9. Fly High Again 3:48
10. Chaos Master 4:20   
11. The Bitter End 3:39 (Chaos Master part 2)

JELUSICK played on 4 European tours during 2021- 2023 which also included Guitar Scene festival 2021 where they played with all star band together with John Norum and Gus G. The same line up also played there in 2022 and shared the stage and jammed with Airbourne, Johnny Depp & Jeff Back, Black Label Society, and Beth Hart…

Dino Jelusick, born 4 June 1992, is a Croatian rock singer, musician, and songwriter. He was the founder, principal songwriter and lead singer of hard rock band Animal Drive, which was formed in 2012. and dissolved in 2020. Since 2016 Dino became a permanent member of American rock band Trans-Siberian Orchestra. He also worked with Gus G, Mike Mangini, George Lynch, Will Hunt, Michael Romeo, Jeff Scott Soto, Joel Hoekstra, Steve Smith, Jon Oliva, Kip Winger, John Macaluso, Deen Castronovo, Phil Demmel, Mike Portnoy, Henrik Linder, Justin Johnson, Tony Franklin, Kyle Hughes, Virgil Donati, Kiko Loureiro, Jordan Rudess, David Coverdale, Tommy Aldridge, Reb Beach, Michele Luppi, Lachy Doley etc.

In July 27th 2021,  Upon direct phone call from David Coverdale shortly after that David announced that Dino had became the new member of Whitesnake! In 2009 he started recording a new studio album in Melbourne, Australia which was finalised with producer Robert Ahrling in Malmö, Sweden. The album named “Living My Own Life” was released in August 2011. Between 2012 and 2013 Dino was hired to take part in an international project in South Africa named “Synkropation” where he was featured in several songs and played to an audience of 50.000 people in Johannesburg and also participated in two rock operas.

In 2015, American drummer John Macaluso (Ark) invited him as singer and the keyboardist for his new American-Croatian band Stone Leaders. During this time, Dino was also a member of Croatian metal band The Ralph with whom he released the album “Enter Escape” in February 2017. In February 2016 he was noticed by American rock band Trans-Siberian Orchestra. After auditioning and meeting with producer Paul O’Neill and Dino was chosen to join the group. 2018 his band Animal Drive released debut album, “Bite!”, to critical acclaim. April 2019, they released a covers EP titled “Back to the Roots”. Dino was also featured singer on two songs on Magnus Karlsson “Free Fall” album.

2020 Dino Joined ex-Krokus members and Mandy Mayer (Gotthard, Asia, Unisonic…) for a concert project named Gotus and they released a video for the song “Souls Alive” (Unisonic). July 2021 Michael Romeo, guitar master from NY insisted that Dino should sing on his new album “War of the Worlds part 2” and it became a great and successful collaboration. 2022 Dino toured Europe with Whitesnake. As the last part of the EU tour was canceled due to some DC health issues, Dino joined The Dead Daisies tour replacing Glenn Hughes who got unwell at the end of November 2022.

A 2 year long legal battle with Dino’s ex-label was over and he immediately started recording new songs for his band JELUSICK…..Welcome back Dino!!

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...