Hmmm!

Leykis101

This is just a board I'm starting so I can post misc stuff that I really dont think needs any discussion, just a look, and a thought, because I find it utterly informative.

17 hours ago, nyoilers said:

So when you get over 4,000 posts you can start your own board ??

Kewl !!!

whats funny is you knew how many posts I had and I wouldnt have even noticed had you not called it out, bro thats chump change, go look at how many Wes and them have, fuck look at Dans, I used to believe Dan doctored all their post counts cause there was no way they could have that many, dude I've been on here damn near 20 years, in like 3 years it will be 20, and i'm at 4000, Dans got like 35,9349, 39382 posts, I quit paying attention back in 78

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

whats funny is you knew how many posts I had and I wouldnt have even noticed had you not called it out, bro thats chump change, go look at how many Wes and them have, fuck look at Dans, I used to believe Dan doctored all their post counts cause there was no way they could have that many, dude I've been on here damn near 20 years, in like 3 years it will be 20, and i'm at 4000, Dans got like 35,9349, 39382 posts, I quit paying attention back in 78

the reason your post count is still 4000 is cos each post is 1000 words long with no punctuation :lol:

although I see you have started using commas ;)

• My Little Pony
56 minutes ago, Glen said:

the reason your post count is still 4000 is cos each post is 1000 words long with no punctuation :lol:

although I see you have started using commas ;)

Ok, Grammar Nazi. Calm down. 

;}

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I just happened to notice that you were at 4,002 when I saw this post.

When do you think I will pass you ?

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I just happened to notice that you were at 4,002 when I saw this post.

When do you think I will pass you ?

Well since it looks like I have to start making sure I pay extra special care to my posts again, It will no doubt be fast, cause I have some folks on here, not to appreciative of short punctuated responses, they prefer my long un-indexed no punctuation, rambling novels, which I don't do really like I use to cause im no longer fucked up on dope, but since I have 2 special requests, from 2 very dear to my heart HH members, I will go out of my way to deliver exactly the kinds of posts they want, and deserve, which I will sacrifice my post count to do, see that guys, what a fucking awesome and incredibly talented friend I am, Nolan and Glen, I'd like to request you 2 get together, and make a new board, for discussion on the topic at hand, you 2 go ahead and tell me something about myself, you guys are just the greatest, and I cant wait to provide you with the kinds of posts you truly miss and yearn for, what a couple of top of the line members, you guys are the best members I think we've seen around here, wonder if we can convince Dan to start issuing a Member of the year award, and will do 2 for the inaugural award, Glen and Nolan. fuck im brilliant.

I do think that the board upgrade erased a shit ton of old threads and thus, made post counts lower if you were posting back before the upgrade. 

Several threads I am positive I made on here are gone. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

wonder if we can convince Dan to start issuing a Member of the year award, and will do 2 for the inaugural award, Glen and Nolan. fuck im brilliant.

I'm still trying to figure out which one is "Statler" and which one is "Waldorf".

:bananamac:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I'm still trying to figure out which one is "Statler" and which one is "Waldorf".

:bananamac:

Or you mean Wallace and Grommet,

17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well since it looks like I have to start making sure I pay extra special care to my posts again, It will no doubt be fast, cause I have some folks on here, not to appreciative of short punctuated responses, they prefer my long un-indexed no punctuation, rambling novels, which I don't do really like I use to cause im no longer fucked up on dope, but since I have 2 special requests, from 2 very dear to my heart HH members, I will go out of my way to deliver exactly the kinds of posts they want, and deserve, which I will sacrifice my post count to do, see that guys, what a fucking awesome and incredibly talented friend I am, Nolan and Glen, I'd like to request you 2 get together, and make a new board, for discussion on the topic at hand, you 2 go ahead and tell me something about myself, you guys are just the greatest, and I cant wait to provide you with the kinds of posts you truly miss and yearn for, what a couple of top of the line members, you guys are the best members I think we've seen around here, wonder if we can convince Dan to start issuing a Member of the year award, and will do 2 for the inaugural award, Glen and Nolan. fuck im brilliant.

Oh fuck Cody! You're on drugs again...? :blink:

Edited by Stefan

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

Oh fuck Cody! You're on drugs again...? :blink:

Hey just cause my 2 favorite members request certain posting amenities makes me a loyal and awesome co member, they want more ranting and raving with less punctuation and who am I to not give that to them???

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Hey just cause my 2 favorite members request certain posting amenities makes me a loyal and awesome co member, they want more ranting and raving with less punctuation and who am I to not give that to them???

• Thanks 1

yes of course bro, I know G-Off has abandoned you, not to worry, there's a platoon of rants coming up, specially engineered to the exact specs you guys have requested, you wanted less punctuation, well I went one better, are you ready??? how about NO PUNCTUATION?? Huh? Huh? and with no punctuation, of course it will be all one big long sentence, and believe me, I will not even bother attempting to comment unless Ive got 1000 words or more, or do you want me to go by letters? and the cherry on the cake, I'm gonna try even harder to get that spelling perfect, I know I don't generally think about it, I just spell whatever, but now I will consciously be making an effort to choose alternate spellings for the same words, i.e. whole for hole, that could be a title for G-Offs new movie, so don't worry Nolan, and of course Glen, you guys will be the proudest members on this board. I Promise.

• 2023 Gold Donors
16 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I see that you're turning over a new leaf and that's good !

You have a couple of guys who have wants and it's important to satisfy them 

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

This is the sum of what ive been saying all along.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

A clueless idiot LeBron is......

He really is just a fucking idiot, there now starting to tell him to go out on patrol and see how much he knows, you know damn well that they would take him out and stick him in some nasty situation, the only time I give a fuck what labron has to say, is never, I cant even stand to watch monk ball anymore fuck them all.