I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm having a Landshark Lager from Margaritaville Brewing company.

It hasn't officially come out in stores yet but I know a guy who knows a guy that got me a bottle early.

It's not to bad and has a Coronish flavor and look.

Did ya add the lime??

It hasn't officially come out in stores yet but I know a guy who knows a guy that got me a bottle early.

Did ya add the lime??

No I didn't have any handy and I was feeling a little impatient. :chug:

I bought a case of Chang Beer (as I enjoyed in Thailand) on the weekend and proceeded to down many , plus wine with lunch on Saturday. I don't think my wife is enjoying this whole no-license thing.

Never heard of this beer but I LOVE the name and therefore must try it sometime. Chevy Chase as the "Land Shark" is one of my favorite old "Saturday Night Live" bits....:rofl2:

I've lived in 5 states in the US. I sure wish I had kept bottles from my favorite local breweries.

Right now my all time favorite is a seasonal beer by local brewer Schlaffley. Their pumpkin ale that comes out in the fall is to die for.

• 2 weeks later...
I had two at lunch today (company's paying... :woot: ...oh wait I'm one of the owners... :( ). A Guinness followed by a Sierra Nevada... yum!

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? Those kick bootay... :beerbang:

Damn straight they do! Wish I had one right now, with the day I'm havin'... :chug:

I had two at lunch today (company's paying... :woot: ...oh wait I'm one of the owners... :( ). A Guinness followed by a Sierra Nevada... yum!

Damn straight they do! Wish I had one right now, with the day I'm havin'... :chug:

That's the day I'm havin' too... <_<

That's the day I'm havin' too... <_<

Double backed...I haven't had a SNPA in a while..damn I'm thirsty too....

• 2 weeks later...
Beers and Curry in Northampton tonight. Can't wait, as I haven't had a good beer nearly all week.

I haven't had a good curry in several months... I'm due.... :(

Best curry in town where we are going, and because our friends (who we are going with) have been going there for 20 odd years, lots (and I mean lots) of freebie drinks. Good times :beerbang:

Beers tonight here as well. And tomorrow some friends are throwing an "I Hate Winter" party complete with a keg, karaoke, jello shots and mardi gras beads. Should be a fun one! Perfect timing too since we are supposed to get to almost 50 degrees tomorrow!

Beers tonight here as well. And tomorrow some friends are throwing an "I Hate Winter" party complete with a keg, karaoke, jello shots and mardi gras beads. Should be a fun one! Perfect timing too since we are supposed to get to almost 50 degrees tomorrow!

What time does it start Rick? How many hour drive is it for me anyway??? :beerbang:

What time does it start Rick? How many hour drive is it for me anyway??? :beerbang:

The party starts at 7:30 but we're picking up the keg at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon (gotta have plenty of time to make sure the tap works properly and beer tastes ok, and sometimes that can take a few glasses just to be sure). And it's only a 5hr drive for you Chad so get truckin'! :drag::racing:

The party starts at 7:30 but we're picking up the keg at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon (gotta have plenty of time to make sure the tap works properly and beer tastes ok, and sometimes that can take a few glasses just to be sure). And it's only a 5hr drive for you Chad so get truckin'! :drag::racing:

If only the Sioux did not play at 2 pm Rick!!! :whistle:

We do need to get together soon though and I guess its my turn to go to your neck of the woods :tumbsup:

We do need to get together soon though and I guess its my turn to go to your neck of the woods :tumbsup:

Cool, you know your welcome anytime man! Just give me enough notice to get the beers on ice. :drink:

Cool, you know your welcome anytime man! Just give me enough notice to get the beers on ice. :drink:

You got it!!!