I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

You Are Coors Light

coorslight.jpg

You'll only settle for the best when it comes to beer. Nothing else will do.

At the same time, it's all about getting drunk with good friends!

You're an enthusiastic drinker and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.

You're very good at holding your liquor too - you've wished it could be your profession.

What's Your Beer Personality?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG, last night I had way too much of this stuff ! -_- Today I felt like :puke: for the whole day !

You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.

You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.

Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.

Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.

Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.

When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.

But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

You Are Samuel Adams

You're fairly easy to please when it comes to beer - as long as it's not too cheap.

You tend to change favorite beers frequently, and you're the type most likely to take a "beers of the world" tour.

When you get drunk, you're fearless. You lose all your inhibitions.

You're just as likely to party with a group of strangers as you are to wake up in a very foreign place.

You Are Coors Light

coorslight.jpg

You'll only settle for the best when it comes to beer. Nothing else will do.

At the same time, it's all about getting drunk with good friends!

You're an enthusiastic drinker and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.

You're very good at holding your liquor too - you've wished it could be your profession.

What's Your Beer Personality?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/

At first I was a Heineken and then I changed a couple of things and then I was a Guinness, then just for fun I said I get wasted and I was a Sam Adams. I love Sam Adams but I don't get wasted that often anymore.

OMG, last night I had way too much of this stuff ! -_- Today I felt like :puke: for the whole day !

Same here. Started at 8pm last night and got home at 3:30 in the morning. Yuck.

Oh, took the beer quiz and despite putting most likely to drink my beer out of a can they give me Corona, which I've never even seen in a can. Plus, I can't stand Corona.

Same here. Started at 8pm last night and got home at 3:30 in the morning. Yuck.

Oh, took the beer quiz and despite putting most likely to drink my beer out of a can they give me Corona, which I've never even seen in a can. Plus, I can't stand Corona.

I keep changing answers on mine just to see what I get and I keep getting Sam Adams, which is what I'm drinking now. The only other one that I've gotten besides Guinness, Sam Adams, and Heineken is Bud Light, which I hate with a passion.

Bought a six-pack of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, an old favorite of mine that's available in California again. Awesome and tasty, got 1 bottle left after downing the first few and sharing 2 with a friend and his gal. I'll enjoy the last one momentarily.

We had a whole mess o'family over for Easter dinner yesterday and though I didn't have any beer, I did drink quite a bit of wine. I don't usually drink wine so I had forgotten how quickly that stuff goes to your brain. Wooooo doggie... still felt a bit of the after effect this morning.

We had a whole mess o'family over for Easter dinner yesterday and though I didn't have any beer, I did drink quite a bit of wine. I don't usually drink wine so I had forgotten how quickly that stuff goes to your brain. Wooooo doggie... still felt a bit of the after effect this morning.

Those wine hang overs are the worst.

Between the wine hangover, the head cold, and the DayQuil I'm taking for the head cold, I'm in my own world today. :blink:

Between the wine hangover, the head cold, and the DayQuil I'm taking for the head cold, I'm in my own world today. :blink:

Well, all I can say is when I feel like that is to post on HH and stare at your computer screen. Good luck today.

I was in the mood for something different from Coors Light yesterday so after the Easter festivities I grabbed some Mich Ultra and Rolling Rock and a few buddies and me sat around until close to midnight last night. At least I don't work until 7:30 pm tonight so I get a bit of a chance to clear my head and my liver. What a weekend. :yuck:

I was in the mood for something different from Coors Light yesterday so after the Easter festivities I grabbed some Mich Ultra and Rolling Rock and a few buddies and me sat around until close to midnight last night. At least I don't work until 7:30 pm tonight so I get a bit of a chance to clear my head and my liver. What a weekend. :yuck:

I love Mich Ultra I can drink that stuff like water...a bit to expensive though to go through it that fast.

I love Mich Ultra I can drink that stuff like water...a bit to expensive though to go through it that fast.

I agree, great beer, and also big price. It's a rare day when I buy it but it's a nice treat.

entry_bottle.jpg

I'm having one of these Tiger Beers right now. It's the first time I've tried this brand.

Never heard of this stuff... but the pic is making me thirsty!! :lol: (too bad I have a head cold and wouldn't be able to taste it even if I had a beer right now...) Is it good?

entry_bottle.jpg

I'm having one of these Tiger Beers right now. It's the first time I've tried this brand.

Never heard of this stuff... but the pic is making me thirsty!! :lol: (too bad I have a head cold and wouldn't be able to taste it even if I had a beer right now...) Is it good?

I've had worse(name any light beer) and I've had better. It's no Newcastle or Sam Adams but it works for now. My local Liquor store has a mix-a-six on their more expensive imports and micro brews so I gave this one a shot along with a few others that I hadn't tried before.

Ended a f*cked up long weekend with a few beers last night. My brother and I kickin' it local while watching Monday Night Football. We rode the bikes down and back, so no drink driving involved. Would have been good times under better circumstances. At least it was some relief though.