• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just drank the last beer I had in the house :crying:

I will drink beer at the ruck-a-pit-bridge tonight. :drink:

Will you 'Wake Me Up' when you get there?

Yeah, when 'Lonely Lucy' is done servicing me I'll see what I can do for you mate.

Yeah, when 'Lonely Lucy' is done servicing me I'll see what I can do for you mate.

Do you think that she'll be 'Forever Yours' after that?

Do you think that she'll be 'Forever Yours' after that?

If she looks in my wallet and finds out I 'Ain't worth a dime' I doubt she'll want to be with me forever. Even though she will be after my physical love like a 'Religious Fix' for eternity.

I gotta buy more beer... I drank the last one in my house last night!!

That should never EVER happen. That is what crispers are for :P

That reminds me, I better go pick some more up. I think I'm down to my last twelve.

I'm now down to a few light beers so I need to go to the Liquor Store and pick up some new import beer.

That reminds me, I better go pick some more up. I think I'm down to my last twelve.

EXACTLY....Never get lower than a sixer....

EXACTLY....Never get lower than a sixer....

Damn skippy, you never know when your going to need them. Just picked up another case of little blue yummies last night. That gives me 36 beers in my house, I will be drinking some of those tonight.

0590_s.jpg

mainImage.jpg

That's my favorite beer. Just reading all of the replies in this thread makes me want some beer. To be honest I've stated that I don't like beer. It's funny what you start to like when you're trying to relax. I'm definetely going to a bar this coming Friday. I haven't had a beer since Monday and that seems too long, but not so long when you consider the fact that I hadn't had one since December 30th before that. I had some drinks at a friends house, soon to be ex friend, on Monday. I'm not really sure if you can consider Bud Select a drink though. Bud almost tastes like ash in my mouth.

I'm definetely going to get some Miller and possibly a Dos Equis XX with lime.

Also, I think we should start a thread for worst beers if there isn't one already. A poll would be appropriate too.

Just got back from the movies we've gotten 4 inches of snow in the past 2 hours. I'm going to drink some BEER and then snow blow tomorrow with a hang over.

I tried to go out for a cold one last night but only made it to the highway before darn near sliding into the ditch. We had a bunch of freezing rain yesterday topped with snow and it was like driving on polished glass. No hangover for me, but I will have the snowblower out like the rest (if it ever stops snowing here! :wacko: ).

I had a few beers and then tackled a bottle of spiced rum.....stupid spiced rum, it is so damn tasty.

Gotta go blow snow now....with a slight headache (grabs bottle of Tylenol). Wish me luck.

I had a few beers and then tackled a bottle of spiced rum.....stupid spiced rum, it is so damn tasty.

Gotta go blow snow now....with a slight headache (grabs bottle of Tylenol). Wish me luck.

Sounds like you had a fun night Chad, and I feel for you having to go out and work with a hangover.

I'm going shopping with the wife today and that is a nightmare within itself.