I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Man will I hit it up over the long weekend, starting tonight as I watch the cricket! I hope. Still on Platinum Blondes at the moment. Not a bad drop. Sexy name too.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man will I hit it up over the long weekend, starting tonight as I watch the cricket! I hope. Still on Platinum Blondes at the moment. Not a bad drop. Sexy name too.

I'm just about to have a beer to toast the magnificent South Africans beating the Aussies AGAIN!! :lol:

I'm just about to have a beer to toast the magnificent South Africans beating the Aussies AGAIN!! :lol:

I've been drinking many beers while I watched that. Pretty disappointing, mostly because of how bad the Aussies f*cked up the end of their innings. Pretty dismal, but oh well, entertaining match. On another note, beers are going down like f*cking water in the desert tonight. It's 10:08pm and I'd guess it's still at least 30 degrees Celcius.

Arrogant Bastard. It's been that kind of week.

Good stuff!

Lasat bottle of Genesee Cream= NOT GOOD STUFF :puke:

It's all gone, just like a bad dream!!

Look at it as a learning experience. Now you can tell everyone you know to steer clear of that swill! :)

I have passed the info on to quite a few people already mate - Thanx :tumbsup:

I've got to play a gig tonight and I am still on crutches - How the hell am I gonna manage this one?? I shall have a beer and decide. :drink:

I had a few St. Pauli Girls the other night, good stuff.

Last night I had a couple of Molson's to wash down some pizza.

ok, call me a beer lesbian. i love St. Pauli Girl.

I'm a beer lesbian trapped in a man's body. :blink: Anyway, having a St. Pauli right now with many more to follow.

I'm a beer lesbian trapped in a man's body. :blink: Anyway, having a St. Pauli right now with many more to follow.

I think you two are confused, when I said I had a few St. Pauli Girls I meant I actually "had" a few St. Pauli Girls. You know Girls from St. Paul. I wasn't even talking about beer. :lol:

I think you two are confused, when I said I had a few St. Pauli Girls I meant I actually "had" a few St. Pauli Girls. You know Girls from St. Paul. I wasn't even talking about beer. :lol:

:rofl2:

Oh Ja? alrighty then ;)

Even better! :tumbsup:

Well, I pretty much set myself up for the start of the year yesterday! I went to my local joint here and they had a few sales on different beers. So I got three cases of beer I've never tried. Kingfisher from India, a Portugese beer I forget the name of and a Chinese Beer I forget the name of. All look very tasty. Can't wait to get stuck into 'em.

The Chinese Beer I spoke of is called Kingway. And wow, f*cking delicious! Arguably the best "blind purchase" I have made yet. Really loved this, and made a HUGE dent in my case over the weekend.

Tried Heineken for the first time last night, properly. Wasn't as bad as I thought/remembered. I wouldn't buy a case unless on special, but not bad.

Tonight I tried a Miller Chill Lager. Really not bad at all. Very unique taste. Chelada Style, it says. Inspired by a Mexican Recipe with Lime and Salt. Well, there you go. Not a bad drop at all, I must say.

Now back onto the Kingway... definitely like this one. That's for sure.

Tried Heineken for the first time last night, properly. Wasn't as bad as I thought/remembered. I wouldn't buy a case unless on special, but not bad.

This is the beer thread mate, not 'Piss lager'.!! :puke::D

This is the beer thread mate, not 'Piss lager'.!! :puke::D

Heineken's not too bad when I'm in the mood for a lager, but that Miller Chill is a bitter pill that makes me ill... yo.