I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cleaned all my windows in the house today. A person does not really notice how many windows they have until they have to clean them. I am exhausted. We have a sun porch in the back of our home and the bitch has nine windows that are three by six feet. I finally had time to get knuckles deep in a sixer of Bud's American Ale around 6:30 pm. Did I mention I started cleaning at 8 a.m. Long day. Great beer.

That picture of Pete in your avatar keeps making me think that your Pete until I read your user name.

I'm confused as hell and at this pace I'm not sure who the hell I am.

:lol: It confuses me too... I'm like... when did I post here, and what the hell am I talking about? :unsure:

I cleaned all my windows in the house today. A person does not really notice how many windows they have until they have to clean them. I am exhausted. We have a sun porch in the back of our home and the bitch has nine windows that are three by six feet. I finally had time to get knuckles deep in a sixer of Bud's American Ale around 6:30 pm. Did I mention I started cleaning at 8 a.m. Long day. Great beer.

That picture of Pete in your avatar keeps making me think that your Pete until I read your user name.

:lol: It confuses me too... I'm like... when did I post here, and what the hell am I talking about? :unsure:

And so the "Great Avatar Debate" of Rocktober continues. I will change when I have time as it is confusing me too :crazy:

And so the "Great Avatar Debate" of Rocktober continues. I will change when I have time as it is confusing me too :crazy:

Quite honestly I think everyone should have me as their avatar.

I'd rather have one of the Fake Pete Fry. :lol:

How about one of "Future Rick"?

DakotaRockFestDay2037.jpg

Or MulletBelly?

DakotaRockFestDay2002.jpg

How about one of "Future Rick"?

DakotaRockFestDay2037.jpg

Or MulletBelly?

DakotaRockFestDay2002.jpg

Future Rick is way cool, but Mulletbelly's really got quite a package on him... :unsure:

I am just having a 'Spring Zing' Lemongrass Beer, which is not bad at all - never had before! :drink:

Well lucky you... Does it actually taste like lemon or grass by any chance? :whistle:

Strangely no, but it has a nice flavour to it!

I am just having a 'Spring Zing' Lemongrass Beer, which is not bad at all - never had before! :drink:

Well lucky you... Does it actually taste like lemon or grass by any chance? :whistle:

Strangely no, but it has a nice flavour to it!

Like....beer....I suppose :unsure:

Tried 2 or 8 Bud Light Lime beers last night.

Pretty good stuff. Wouldn't be averse to consuming some(much) again.

So was it 2 or 8 or somewhere in between? :drink:

(It definitely wasn't in between. ;) I shoulda just continued until the whole 12-pack was gone.)

Tried 2 or 8 Bud Light Lime beers last night.

Pretty good stuff. Wouldn't be averse to consuming some(much) again.

So was it 2 or 8 or somewhere in between? :drink:

(It definitely wasn't in between. ;) I shoulda just continued until the whole 12-pack was gone.)

Now you have a few left for today. :beerbang:

Then again you might need more if the OSU/PSU game goes south for you. :unsure:

Now you have a few left for today. :beerbang:

Then again you might need more if the OSU/PSU game goes south for you. :unsure:

Wes, shhhh! (Don't jinx it!)

No matter how the game turns out, there is MUCHO need for more beer!

(Hell, there's ALWAYS need for more beer! :beerbang: )

Speaking of percentages, Wes, I've had a Stone Bitter Chocolate Stout (9.2 per cent) and am thoroughly enjoying an Anderson Valley Double Abbey (9.0. per cent) as I type. Very glad I am not driving anywhere tonite, lol. Both beers come highly recommended BTW

I'm enjoying a Broken Halo IPA right now.

I'm on my 2nd one of these that are at 6% APV, plus I've had some of the new Bud American's, some Alaskan Amber Ale and some Goldschlager.

Rock it up Wes! :headbanger:

I am spinnin' up a Moose Drool right now. Good Times :bananamac:

I'm enjoying a Broken Halo IPA right now.

I'm on my 2nd one of these that are at 6% APV, plus I've had some of the new Bud American's, some Alaskan Amber Ale and some Goldschlager.

Rock it up Wes! :headbanger:

I am spinnin' up a Moose Drool right now. Good Times :bananamac:

I love Moose Drool. Big Sky Brewery in Montana. :headbanger:

I'm suprised you guys get that stuff over there. Is Fat Tire from New Belium Brewery in you neck of the woods yet?