President Trump 2nd impeachment

AlphaMale

5 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Exactly. In a separate post. 

And then the post with the part of the article you quote has no indication you're quoting. Plus you add and change words without also indicating that. 

Its a direct quote from the article idiot. I didn't change any words.

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Only seven Republicans voted to convict Trump for allegedly inciting the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, when a mob of pro-Trump supporters tried to disrupt the electoral vote count formalizing Joe Biden's election win before a joint session of Congress. The final vote was 57 to 43, far short of the 67 votes needed to secure a conviction.

Republican Sens. Richard Burr of North Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania all voted guilty.

For karpetass who apparently has reading comprehension issues. Link added so he doesn't soil his diaper.

Feb. 13, 2021, 3:51 PM EST
By Dareh Gregorian

The Senate on Saturday voted to acquit former President Donald Trump on a charge of incitement of insurrection despite significant Republican support for conviction, bringing an end to the fourth impeachment trial in U.S. history and the second for Trump.

Seven Republicans voted to convict Trump for allegedly inciting the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, when a mob of pro-Trump supporters tried to disrupt the electoral vote count formalizing Joe Biden's election win before a joint session of Congress. That is by far the most bipartisan support for conviction in impeachment history. The final vote was 57 to 43, 10 short of the 67 votes needed to secure a conviction.

Republican Sens. Richard Burr of North Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania all voted guilty.

The vote means the Senate cannot bar Trump from holding future federal offices.

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
21 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

For karpetass who apparently has reading comprehension issues. Link added so he doesn't soil his diaper.

Feb. 13, 2021, 3:51 PM EST
By Dareh Gregorian

The Senate on Saturday voted to acquit former President Donald Trump on a charge of incitement of insurrection despite significant Republican support for conviction, bringing an end to the fourth impeachment trial in U.S. history and the second for Trump.

Seven Republicans voted to convict Trump for allegedly inciting the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, when a mob of pro-Trump supporters tried to disrupt the electoral vote count formalizing Joe Biden's election win before a joint session of Congress. That is by far the most bipartisan support for conviction in impeachment history. The final vote was 57 to 43, 10 short of the 67 votes needed to secure a conviction.

The vote means the Senate cannot bar Trump from holding future federal offices.

It's too late. Diapers been soiled. 

You're telling me, reading the article and reading your post, you can't see the changes you made?

6 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

It's too late. Diapers been soiled. 

You're telling me, reading the article and reading your post, you can't see the changes you made?

If anything was changed, it was by the article writer. Not by me. Understand?

It was copied and pasted direct from the article at the time it was posted. I didn't change any of the wording. You owe me an apology.

Edited by AlphaMale

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Yeah, you're right Nolan. Thank you for setting me straight. I'll never change a quoted text ever again. You're a great guy, very attractive and you have a massive cock.

Nice one Alpha, very classy. Quoted texts should never be altered. 

You got a bit weird towards the end though.

:bananamac:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Nice one Alpha, very classy. Quoted texts should never be altered. 

You got a bit weird towards the end though.

:bananamac:

Sick bastard. Poor guy has a little 3 inch cock according to Geoff. Didn't make the cut for Geoff's next flick.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

It's too late. I already shit myself.

I immediately scooped some up and ate it. Because I talk shit and like to eat shit.

I will never admit to being wrong and jumping to false conclusions.

I'm just Nolan..... the horse's ass. 

• Haha 1

Wo Wo Wo people, come on, im getting very irritated reading this, like sand in the bed, why are we tap dancing around the brutally obvious? You guys walk right up to the edge and stop, we all know what we wanna say, and we know what we want said to us, and what I wanna read as a non contributor, why are we pussyfooting around the direct shots, the personal statements, the mean argue this bitch like you wanna win it insults and crass and vulgar cheap shots? am I seeing a bunch of amateurs here? starting to feel like it, this could've been such an awesome read, every paragraph had promise, only to see every paragraph cut way too short of it's intended goal. come on guys, I know you got it in you, do I gotta fan this flame? If I need to just let me know below, thanks im pulling for you guys, you can do better.

5 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Wo Wo Wo people, come on, im getting very irritated reading this, like sand in the bed, why are we tap dancing around the brutally obvious? You guys walk right up to the edge and stop, we all know what we wanna say, and we know what we want said to us, and what I wanna read as a non contributor, why are we pussyfooting around the direct shots, the personal statements, the mean argue this bitch like you wanna win it insults and crass and vulgar cheap shots? am I seeing a bunch of amateurs here? starting to feel like it, this could've been such an awesome read, every paragraph had promise, only to see every paragraph cut way too short of it's intended goal. come on guys, I know you got it in you, do I gotta fan this flame? If I need to just let me know below, thanks im pulling for you guys, you can do better.

Season 9 Middle Finger GIF by Shameless

• 2023 Gold Donors
25 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Why can't we all just get along?

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Why can't we all just get along?

What do you mean? We can and from the looks of this thread, we are, that's what im saying, take the chance love a brother, don't ease up on his feelings, I know personally I feel like someone doing that is insulting me, like trying to go soft, or treating me like im a punk and cant handle there honesty, if you love somebody call them out, then degrade, insult, shame and humiliate them, cause in the end, I don't have a best friend in this life, I didn't fist fight first or get into some sort of verbal altercation, all my best friends, so come on boys, where were we? Nolan just called Russ out and told him he was a fraud, and a plagiarizer, and how balless and pathetic that was, and Russ was just about to post a response telling Nolan? WHAT???

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
31 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

if you love somebody call them out, then degrade, insult, shame and humiliate them

Your right mate. Giving your best friends and loved ones as much shit as possible is a huge part of Aussie culture.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

What a farce. This was all to give Donald Trump the stigma of being the only President to be impeached twice.

It doesn't stop him from running again in 2024 though.....watch this space.

A radio station down here on Friday referred to it as "Impeachment 2 - Electric Boogaloo". It made me laugh.

• 2023 Gold Donors
17 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Exactly. In a separate post. 

And then the post with the part of the article you quote has no indication you're quoting. Plus you add and change words without also indicating that. 

I see what you're doing here !!!;)

It's very simple, Nolan accused me of editing a quoted post from an article that was updated after I posted and refuses to apologize or admit the possibility that he was way off base. Then instead of a normal conversation, he chose to personally attack instead. Great guy.

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Kids! Don't make me pull over... if I have to pull over and separate you two, we're going straight home!

So, you'll separate us, or go straight home? Or both?

• My Little Pony
On 2/14/2021 at 11:56 AM, AlphaMale said:

It's very simple, Nolan accused me of editing a quoted post from an article that was updated after I posted and refuses to apologize or admit the possibility that he was way off base. Then instead of a normal conversation, he chose to personally attack instead. Great guy.

If what you say is true, if the author edited the article between the time you posted it and the time I read it, then I apologise for accusing you of altering it to suit your bias.