President Trump 2nd impeachment

AlphaMale

13 hours ago, nyoilers said:

You'll just have to stay tuned.

I've been binging on Below Deck.
Far more entertaining.

I mean your reality political show was entertaining for a while, but then it got very sooky.
I'm no big Trump fam, but I do think that a lot of his humor went over most heads, and instead of saying "it was a joke" he just didn't give a fuck.

As for cancel culture, we the poor dude who created Coon cheese lost his legacy.
Seems society couldn't differentiate between real life and a racist slur.
We have a reporter on the ABC here, her name is Ash Raper. Fuck knows how she been allowed to not have to change her name....

I can see Jesse James Dupree up before a court one day answering to he "if it feels good, do it" mantra
That leaves the door open for far too many things lol

I'm thinking that the term 'snowflakes' will be used a lot this year. It's already an annoying term, will only get worse...

Also, will be interesting to see how the US mdia handles the new president.
They've kinda set him up as the saint vs Trumps sinner.
Will he continue to get a hall pass on scrutiny?
Or will they need someone else to savage, so just swap to him?

That's the problem with the Dems winning all 3 branches: if things don't go exactly to plan, there's no one for the media to scapegoat, unless they go back to Hillary's "vast rightwing conspiracy" mantra. We may see the ultra-left-wing progressives like AOC, Omar, and Bernie cannibalizing the moderates. There have already been hints of it around the edges, but without the Bad Orange Man to blame for everything including global warming and tooth decay, what are they going to do?

The media will do what it has always done....it will switch to whatever president/party is in power and go after them at every opportunity....people have short memories, they went after Bill Clinton and the Dems without mercy over his sexcapades.... although Trump has set the bar considerably lower (underground) as to what constitutes bad/stupid behaviour so we will have to see how long it takes for the mainstream media to forget about Trump.... actually since Trump isn't really going away and will be telling anyone who listens that he will be the Republican candidate in 2024, the Dems may be looked upon with relief/favor for quite some time....

As for the Dems having their way in the 3 houses...I expect them to tear themselves apart at the seams with the progressives (regressives) fighting the moderates and getting very little of substance done, heck they may have to get moderate Republicans to work with them!!....just like the Reps in their first 2 years with Trump, they should have done a lot more but ended up fighting amongst themselves....

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm figuring quite a few executive orders to undo some of Trumps executive orders.

Then the focus will be on a stimulus package .

If a scapegoat is needed there'll be the impeachment trial.

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 1/15/2021 at 1:02 PM, nyoilers said:
On 1/15/2021 at 1:31 PM, Dead Planet said:

If you are going to make statements like that then you have to support them with 'some' sort of evidence...instead it is just a completely whacky conspiracy theory that 'some' people believe because they want to believe it....although I would not be surprised if a few politicians are pedos....

She's believes that satan worshipping cult of pedophiles is running the country.

That doesn't make her a whackjob:lol:

That's the basis of Qanon.That satan worshiping democrats are running a pedo ring and only Trump can save us.

• 4 weeks later...

16 hours of arguments followed by 16 hours of defense. No democrats find this to be a huge waste of time and taxpayer's money? Could be working on new relief package but no, rather be vindictive cuntbags.

• Like 2

they didnt waste enough of our money and time trying to impeach him on that phony first impeachment, so now we gotta deal wit dis? the dems do set a high bar, dont they? wasting tax money like its infinite, oh thats what the upcoming tax hikes will be to fund, right? sorry I love my money, I work hard as fuck to make it, and im getting to the point where it's getting to be a really bad taste in my mouth, so you dem lovers, can you and your all knowing infinite wisdom explain how any of this is benefiting you as a person?

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

16 hours of arguments followed by 16 hours of defense. No democrats find this to be a huge waste of time and taxpayer's money? Could be working on new relief package but no, rather be vindictive cuntbags.

The Dems had no choice but to go after Trump again after Jan 6 because their base demanded it and they did not want to alienate their base just as the Reps will not vote to impeach because they are afraid of their base....the funny part of all this is that if it was a secret ballot the Reps would vote to convict so they could move on from Trump and the Dems would probably reconsider voting to convict in a secret ballot because they see that Trump has split the Rep party and he is a detriment to the party in any future elections....is it a waste of time and money...yes...but that is the state of federal politics in the US today...things should get back to normal after this silliness is over....

3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

The Dems had no choice but to go after Trump again after Jan 6 because their base demanded it and they did not want to alienate their base just as the Reps will not vote to impeach because they are afraid of their base....the funny part of all this is that if it was a secret ballot the Reps would vote to convict so they could move on from Trump and the Dems would probably reconsider voting to convict in a secret ballot because they see that Trump has split the Rep party and he is a detriment to the party in any future elections....is it a waste of time and money...yes...but that is the state of federal politics in the US today...things should get back to normal after this silliness is over....

LOL, your funny dude, your right things should, but they wont, and the rep were split long b4 trump, remember the Tea Party?

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

LOL, your funny dude, your right things should, but they wont, and the rep were split long b4 trump, remember the Tea Party?

This is more serious than the tea party.....there are even some republicans err former republicans err never trumpers err whatevers who are considering running their own conservative candidates in some areas in the next round of elections....

Good hope they do, or just more people need to vote libertarian.

6 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Don't worry-Congress will be going on vacation for the 10th time this year

Pretty fucking sad isnt it?

Only seven Republicans voted to convict Trump for allegedly inciting the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, when a mob of pro-Trump supporters tried to disrupt the electoral vote count formalizing Joe Biden's election win before a joint session of Congress. The final vote was 57 to 43, far short of the 67 votes needed to secure a conviction.

Republican Sens. Richard Burr of North Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania all voted guilty.

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Only seven Republicans voted to convict Trump for allegedly inciting the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, when a mob of pro-Trump supporters tried to disrupt the electoral vote count formalizing Joe Biden's election win before a joint session of Congress. The final vote was 57 to 43, far short of the 67 votes needed to secure a conviction.

Republican Sens. Richard Burr of North Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania all voted guilty.

The only 7 with the courage to vote against Trump ... got to admit to having respect for them as they will take a lot of heat and most likely death threats for their vote...

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

If you're not gonna cite the source you're quoting, that's one thing, but don't change the words to emphasise your bias. It's not a good look. 

15 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

If you're not gonna cite the source you're quoting, that's one thing, but don't change the words to emphasise your bias. It's not a good look. 

What the fuck are you talking about asshole? The link is in the post above it! 

• My Little Pony
15 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

What the fuck are you talking about asshole? The link is in the post above it! 

Exactly. In a separate post. 

And then the post with the part of the article you quote has no indication you're quoting. Plus you add and change words without also indicating that. 

• Haha 1