Is melodicrock.com dead?

AlphaMale

A semi-answer from Andrew:

Andrew McNeice

@MelodicRock

I’m announcing the future of http://MelodicRock.com this coming Monday. It’s been in limbo for a while and it’s time to...

7:57 AM · Oct 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I havent been on it forever, alot of the good old sights have gone, it's kind of a shame

5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Just assumed melodicrockfest killed it...

I know few people are still waiting for a refund

Melodic Rock Records have been busy  signing bands, e.g. Dave Evans ( ex original singer of AC/DC, Frozen Tears, Darren Smith Project, Taste

Edited by Doggy

10 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

From what I read Andrew wasn't actually involved in the last Melodic Rock Fest. 

Or was he?

This below, is what I have ranted on about and posted on Facebook in the official Melodic Rock Fest group, to inform fans of what is really going on.

And I have done so, as Andrew McNeice, is now trying to distance himself from this colossal failure of an event, claiming he’s “not involved” and he sold the rights to some “investors” or “partners”.

This is essentially only partially true.

From my knowledge, which much of this knowledge, comes from McNeice himself, is that he is absolutely involved.

His words.

Heavily involved, and writing me directly last July 31st 2019: “this event definately reflects my name and my brand and I am very much involved.”

McNeice then adds: “Just don’t have any inerest in finacing it.”

In short, it’s Andrew McNeice and some investor(s) money, but McNeice is still pulling strings, making decisions and playing liason to all artists, bands, agents, and more.

Also, ALL his words.

“I have a say in and I’m helping book, etc…but not organizing or financing.”  Andrew McNeice 2019

However McNeice does admit to me, and say that he no longer wanted to handle the full burden of the financial end of such an event any longer.