Cats In Space - Atlantis

Stefan

• 1 month later...

Press release:

UK rock band, CATS IN SPACE, have announced the release of their fourth album ‘Atlantis‘ on November 27th via Harmony Factory / Cargo Records UK. The first single ‘I Fell Out of Love with Rock n’ Roll‘ will be released on October 30th.

CATS IN SPACE return with their fourth studio album this Winter with the sensational ‘ATLANTIS’. Nine months in the making, it is set to cause tidal waves around the globe with a sound still ‘very Cats’ but this time the ‘Rock claws’ are out.

In a year which has seen much upheaval in the world, the band have also undergone some changes whilst buried deep beneath the ocean recording their new masterpiece. Joining the Cats onboard is none other than the star of Jeff Wayne’s ‘War of the Worlds’, the amazing DAMIEN EDWARDS, whose incredible vocal range has brought another dimension to the unique sounds of the band.

After three hugely acclaimed and successful albums, this new line-up will certainly get the fans buzzing in anticipation of the new ‘Aquatic monster’.

“Atlantis has been a testing journey for the band in many ways, taking into account some personal events and indeed the state of the business due to Covid-19. But, let us reassure you all, we believe that the new record is going to blow you away. It rocks more and has more symphony, courtesy of our good friend Mike Moran and his orchestra! We are super excited for everyone to hear what we believe is our finest album yet” – Greg Hart.

Tracklist:

1. Dive!
2. Spaceship Superstar
3. Revolution
4. Sunday Best
5. Listen To The Radio
6. I Fell Out Of Love With Rock ‘n Roll
7. Marionettes
8. Queen Of The Neverland
9. Magic Lovin’ Feelin’
10. Can’t Wait For Tomorrow
11. Seasons Change
12. Atlantis

• Like 1

Brilliant,sounds so good,just fits in with every other release by them...and the new singer sounds fantastic...sooo looking forward to this album in a few weeks time  :)

6 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Never gave these guys a fair shot but they've become one of my favorites. 

Nice discography. My compilation is going to be killer!

haha

Mine has everything off the first and third albums, and 8 off Scarecrow.

That in itself probably makes them easily one of my top 5 all time bands.

14 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Never gave these guys a fair shot but they've become one of my favorites. 

Nice discography. My compilation is going to be killer!

you've changed your tune or are you taking the piss 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Nah. When I don't like something, Like NFO, I'll say it.

I love CIS.

nice. good band. I'm not overly convinced by the first single though , but I think the album will be good 

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2020 at 5:34 PM, Glen said:

nice. good band. I'm not overly convinced by the first single though , but I think the album will be good 

I've had a sneaky listen...you're in for a treat...guaranteed ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got my package at the weekend and have been listening to it's tasty treats since then. The 'Echo Zoo Session' cd is really good too and a nice accompaniment. The actual 'Atlantis' album is absolutely stunning and the best thing they have done since the debut 'Too Many Gods'. This could very well go down as the best yet.

• Like 2