Music videos that you (maybe) didn't know/forgot existed

Captain Howdy

Couldn't believe there was a clip for this. My favourite Mr Big tune;

Wow, would never have guessed that Stage Dolls song was a music video. Granted, it's about 400 times better than any song on that otherwise poor album, but still surprised. Such a great song - cool video too. I like that. Magnificent ballad. 

Oh goodness, how cool is the Sleez Beez one?! That song just couldn't be better if it tried. Not seen the Saraya one either, but I like that. She's surely the sexiest artist to come from that era. 

Oh dear... how many mullets can you fit in the one band, regarding Skagarak? ;) Some things are better left unseen, lol. Great band, but low on visual appeal. 

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

Oh goodness, how cool is the Sleez Beez one?! That song just couldn't be better if it tried. Not seen the Saraya one either, but I like that. She's surely the sexiest artist to come from that era. 

Oh dear... how many mullets can you fit in the one band, regarding Skagarak? ;) Some things are better left unseen, lol. Great band, but low on visual appeal. 

I saw Saraya live. Yep she was just as awesome in the flesh ;)

• Like 1

While I was still buying lots of new music (cassette tapes! lol) at the time, I was watching alot less MTv... maybe that's why I don't really remember this one

And then there was this one... banned back in the day due to its "graphic imagery and mature subject matter"...

8 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

And then there was this one... banned back in the day due to its "graphic imagery and mature subject matter"...

One of the funniest stories about this one is when Crue and Jovi were both managed by Doc McGhee, Doc came up to Crue and said Jon had heard the song and said something along the lines of Crue had written the greatest ballad of all time. All Crue could say was "did he listen to the lyrics?"

• Like 1

This one is atrocious, lol (love the song though);