Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What's everyone's favorite 70s, 80s, &/or 90s rock band? 

Edited by PetraGirl86
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony

What if they're from the 90's?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

What if they're from the 90's?

 

Ok, 70s-90s I guess it's just easier to say 80s although I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of sense! :kiss:

ūü§™ 70s, 80s, & 90s; )¬†

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony

But now there are too many options. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

But now there are too many options. 

 Ok a limit of 5 then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Harem Scarem

Blue Tears

Kane Roberts

Treat

Bonfire

Masquerade

Fate

Vain

Danger Danger

Roxus

Bangalore Choir

White Sister

Aviator

 

  - Many were one-album wonders, but some of my faves. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Def Leppard

Tesla

Hurricane

Sleeze Beez

Bonfire

Treat

Giant

Icon

Dokken

Sweet F.A

Bonham

Lillian Axe

Motley Crue

Impossible for me to name just 5 so these are just a few that come to mind...there are many many many more as Commandant  Lassard would say :)

Edited by lettard
Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of the ones listed I agree that 

Def Leppard 

Hurricane 

Dokken 

Europe 

M√∂tley Cr√ľe¬†

and Journey 

are all great bands!   :drink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Harem Scarem

Blue Tears

Kane Roberts

Treat

Bonfire

Masquerade

Fate

Vain

Danger Danger

Roxus

Bangalore Choir

White Sister

Aviator

 

  - Many were one-album wonders, but some of my faves. 

Harem Scarem are at the top of my list, too. An 80's band from the 90's. Hence why I made my initial comment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Harem Scarem are at the top of my list, too. An 80's band from the 90's. Hence why I made my initial comment. 

Oh okūüėČ

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Out of the ones listed I agree that 

Def Leppard 

Hurricane 

Dokken 

Europe 

M√∂tley Cr√ľe¬†

and Journey 

are all great bands!   :drink:

I recommend you check out the others listed if you can   :)

Edited by lettard
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lettard said:

I recommend you check out the others listed if you can   :)

Alright, I have so many bands to check out though ūüėÖūüėč

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Alright, I have so many bands to check out though ūüėÖūüėč

That's what youtube's for :) or you'll get the info you need from the main HH site.

Edited by lettard
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, ¬†it just takes time & I'm lazy¬†:rolleyes::P¬†I'll get around to it my playlist on Spotify already has 1,245+ ¬†songs so I'll congratulate myself on that, but you can't really have too much music ūüėĄ

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
9 minutes ago, PetraGirl86 said:

I know, ¬†it just takes time & I'm lazy¬†:rolleyes::P¬†I'll get around to it my playlist on Spotify already has 1,245+ ¬†songs so I'll congratulate myself on that, but you can't really have too much music ūüėĄ

Yeah, Spotify is OK. There is a lot from our genre that Spotify doesn't have, though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, there's just a lot of stuff I'd like Spotify to have that it doesn't, in general. It has a good deal of stuff, but I am missing things like some Whitecross albums, :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

10+ great albums: Katatonia, Fates Warning, Dream Theater, Pretty Maids, Helloween, Rage, Yngwie

6 - 9 great albums: Candlemass, Danger Danger, Death, Genesis, Harem Scarem, Ozzy, Leprous,  Pain Of Salvation, Riot, Saint Vitus,  Savatage, Solitude Aeturnus,  The Lord Weird Slough Feg,  Voivod.

 

Will revisit and edit this quite often. 

Edited by kourosofsteel3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll stick with 80's bands.


I'd have to go with

Twisted Sister
Kiss
Bon Jovi
Iron Maiden
Van Hagar

These were the bands I'd be desperate for new music from.
Obviously many other bands around taht could make a longer list

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CureTheSane said:

I'll stick with 80's bands.


I'd have to go with

Twisted Sister
Kiss
Bon Jovi
Iron Maiden
Van Hagar

These were the bands I'd be desperate for new music from.
Obviously many other bands around taht could make a longer list

Not a fan of Van Hagar, and I know very little of TS but I think they're perty good- I¬†like the rest ūüėĄ

Edited by PetraGirl86
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.