Jump to content
Darkstone

"Site Reputation"

Recommended Posts

It's a nice touch. I just received my first like from whiplash1972. Thanks mate! Is there a "Dislike" option or maybe an "I think you're a dumb cunt" option, although I suspect you would have to put a limit on the usage of the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

It's a nice touch. I just received my first like from whiplash1972. Thanks mate! Is there a "Dislike" option or maybe an "I think you're a dumb cunt" option, although I suspect you would have to put a limit on the usage of the latter.

If you have something to say to me, just say it. 

 

;}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Is there a "Dislike" option or maybe an "I think you're a dumb cunt" option, although I suspect you would have to put a limit on the usage of the latter.

I could configure one, but I won't. It sets a poor tone and ultimately causes more problems, as people can misinterpret downvotes or people can be brigaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

I could configure one, but I won't. It sets a poor tone and ultimately causes more problems, as people can misinterpret downvotes or people can be brigaded.

Yeah you're right. I'm glad there isn't one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 2:43 PM, Darkstone said:

Yeah you're right. I'm glad there isn't one.

Can you imagine how many "you're a dumb cunt"s our friend Geoffrey would get??

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 2:37 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

If you have something to say to me, just say it. 

 

;}

 

:whistle:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;)

Edited by Darkstone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.