Take the challenge...

shamus

• My Little Pony

There is no 'best option' its peoples fav track.

Just interesting to read peoples choices.

What's the meaning of "reading' peoples choices except of listening to the actual songs. For you it may be a pastime, but for me it's a learning experience. :tumbsup:

Obviously I've listened to the ones I wasn't aware of. Well, not only I wasn't blown away like I expected, but actually I didn't even like them.And that's okay, despite my initial disappointment which I expressed. And I never intended to sound like a dickhead with the attitude of "your taste is crap, mine is superior" and comparing penises' lengths and other stuff we did in elementary school.

Speaking of, how long is your penis? I'm a high 3 inches.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the meaning of "reading' peoples choices except of listening to the actual songs. For you it may be a pastime, but for me it's a learning experience. :tumbsup:

Obviously I've listened to the ones I wasn't aware of. Well, not only I wasn't blown away like I expected, but actually I didn't even like them.And that's okay, despite my initial disappointment which I expressed. And I never intended to sound like a dickhead with the attitude of "your taste is crap, mine is superior" and comparing penises' lengths and other stuff we did in elementary school.

Aroused?

• My Little Pony

Aroused?

I'm always aroused. ;}

• My Little Pony

I'm gonna cheat...

[Oh no you are NOT! Not gunna let ya dilute the question; defeats the pain and agony of distilling the list down to one song. :whip: -Dan (that guy that hasn't even contributed to this thread ;})]

:baneed:

The sound of Karpetface being baneed from this site would be my new favourite song.

If we ever meet I will record the moment I pulverise him, and that will be my new favourite track.

Monty Are I - 'Making Sounds'

I've just been listening to this album for the first time and its bloody good !

Making sounds is definitely the stand out song though

Yeah, they were a great band. Make sure you get their debut too. And yeah, that song above all others has permanent residency in my head, and when I play it in the flesh it always blows my mind all over again.

Holy crap !

just listened to the debut and it is almost as good as break through the silence , really great album, just how good are 'only the weak', 'just in time' and 'between the sheets'

just amazing songs , wish I had checked these guys out sooner and what a shame they are no more

Monty Are I - 'Making Sounds'

I've just been listening to this album for the first time and its bloody good !

Making sounds is definitely the stand out song though

Yeah, they were a great band. Make sure you get their debut too. And yeah, that song above all others has permanent residency in my head, and when I play it in the flesh it always blows my mind all over again.

Holy crap !

just listened to the debut and it is almost as good as break through the silence , really great album, just how good are 'only the weak', 'just in time' and 'between the sheets'

just amazing songs , wish I had checked these guys out sooner and what a shame they are no more

Haha, probably my 3 faves off the album too. 'Just in time' is another out of this world song. Hooks to die for.