New AC/DC Vocalist

T-BONE

• 2023 Gold Donors
The strange thing is that AC/DC really needs a new vocalist... :D

I think i'm in love.

As for the AC/DC question, it will be interesting to see how they handle this latest hurdle. There aren't too many bands that have had success with a third lead singer. Van Halen couldn't manage it. As long as Angus is there the soul of the band remains though. Even though i don't think it was particularly successful commercially, the Tony Martin era of Black Sabbath was definitely my favourite. I can't think off the top of my head of any bands that have had success with a third lead singer.

Thanks for the great post T-Bone.

I think i'm in love.

As for the AC/DC question, it will be interesting to see how they handle this latest hurdle. There aren't too many bands that have had success with a third lead singer. Van Halen couldn't manage it. As long as Angus is there the soul of the band remains though. Even though i don't think it was particularly successful commercially, the Tony Martin era of Black Sabbath was definitely my favourite. I can't think off the top of my head of any bands that have had success with a third lead singer.

CrashDiet?

• My Little Pony

I think i'm in love.

CrashDiet?

Questionable, 'cause he peaced the phuk out halfway through their Japan tour.

I think i'm in love.

Third? Brian IS their third vocalist. Dave Evans, Bon Scott and then Brian

• 2023 Gold Donors

I think i'm in love.

Third? Brian IS their third vocalist. Dave Evans, Bon Scott and then Brian

Yes. You are correct sir, but you know what i mean.

• My Little Pony

proof why i generally dislike female singers (in rock). her voice maybe good on a technical level, but sooooo not credible i'm sorry

Have to disagree. She's on a different level than Celine, and that Anastacia girl. This Cristina Ramos chick has the required charisma.

Also, I have no idea how that show works. When the hell did they get a yellow button?