The Russians are coming... with new bootlegs

glam_junkie

• My Little Pony

Damn. They're all sold, too. Well, someone's made offers, at least. The guy doesn't claim they're official, though. In fact, he actually implies that they are bootlegs.

I don't understand this topic. Just a seller providing cds some hard working family men, who can only accommodate strictly limited time which only allows them to search ebay for these cds from this seller...

Damn. They're all sold, too. Well, someone's made offers, at least. The guy doesn't claim they're official, though. In fact, he actually implies that they are bootlegs.

Only kind of. He makes a point of saying they're not Retrospect or Time Warp releases (in the cases where the albums have been released on those labels) and that his are silver pressed. But yeah, he does stop short of suggesting his are official releases.

Anyway, it's some cool shit. I'd love to own them all.

Call me simple, but how does this kind of stuff work when he has silver pressed versions of albums (essentially demos?) which were never released in silver pressed format... and he has nice booklets to go with it? Does that mean he is basically designing this all himself and creating the booklets himself and then silver pressing a bunch of discs? And if so, aren't they usually pressed in bulk?

Did we discuss the silver bit before as well? Aren't there "silver" cdr's?

Either way as mentioned neat stuff but with the inter web why would any sane person spend money on this. 99 times out of 100 the music is out there somewhere and if you are inclined printing a band photo is a simple task. Just saying.

Did we discuss the silver bit before as well? Aren't there "silver" cdr's?

From what I understand they are actual silver pressed.

Work been done to the music, and time spent on inserts.

..hence the price.

(I don't have any but know a couple of people who do)

And I guess they don't want to flood the market and see them selling for $10 when they can sell 1 for $150.... and keep the price up there.

Ive actually messaged this guy on instagram months ago. I originally saw that Babe Blu was being rereleased by some new label on some website...but i hadnt seen it on any of the usual news sites or here mentioned at all.

From the moment i started asking questions it was iffy... i think they blocked me as soon as i asked did the band know about the release.

What's hard to understand...? Simply that there are even more bootlegs coming onto the market.

Some people will be outraged

Some people will buy them them

Others will say "why the fuck are they so expensive and I'm so poor?"

False trichotomy logical phallacy. There are more options than the ones you have listed. For example: "The vast majority of people won't care".

I bought Razzle-ology from him......and for a much, much, much lower price than he posted. If I were you, and you want them.....go low....and he will come back with a slightly larger counteroffer. When I get the Razzle-ology, I'll let peeps know what I think.

I bought Razzle-ology from him......and for a much, much, much lower price than he posted. If I were you, and you want them.....go low....and he will come back with a slightly larger counteroffer. When I get the Razzle-ology, I'll let peeps know what I think.

Any chance to notify band members to upload it in spotify? :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

Why were you on the Australian site?

I dare to be different. :lol:

• My Little Pony

No. I need the Canadian site. And then I'll shit my pants when I see how bad our dollar is. Damn.

Is that the same thing? ah well then that's ok,I already own the wasted years cd,thanx AlphaMale :)

• My Little Pony

Is that the same thing? ah well then that's ok,I already own the wasted years cd,thanx AlphaMale :)

It's not the same. The first five tracks are the same, then they differ.

It's not the same. The first five tracks are the same, then they differ.

Just checked that too,would'nt mind hearing the other 11 tracks then :)

The full Wildside/Young Gunns demo tracklist:

Sadly, the link is long dead. I would love to hear some of these! Wasn't ppfinder a member here?

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/sitemap/?t-51902.html

ppfinder
11-16-2006, 03:41 AM

Wildside - Demos [2CD]

http://rapidshare.com/files/3233992/Wildside_-_Demos_-_Disc_1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/3239740/Wildside_-_Demos_-_Disc_2.rar

Some of this demos were later release in the Wasted Years cd, others remain unreleased.

CD1:
01 - Instrumental
02 - Killing Machine
03 - Crash Diet
04 - Easy As 1,2,3
05 - Dance-Swing
06 - Little Piece Of Heaven
07 - Cold December Morning
08 - Bad Seed
09 - Hemi Cuda
10 - Time Heals The Pain
11 - Make You Bleed
12 - Six Feet Under Ground

CD2:
01 - Sweet Little Sinner
02 - City Of Love
03 - Can't Stop Thinking About You
04 - Senorita
05 - Nothing To Lose
06 - Hot Love
07 - Bad Bad Girl
08 - I'm Gonna Getcha You
09 - One Touch
10 - Do You Want Love
11 - Here In The Dark
12 - Hang On Lucy

Art Covers included.

Adicional Info: The last 2 tracks in CD1 don't have a very good sound as the other ones. Nevertheless they were included in the bootleg by the original producer.