SHAKRA - High Noon (2016) Mark Fox returns

AlphaMale

ShakraHighNoon.jpg

release date: January 29, 2016

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/high-noon/id1047656484?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

1 Hello 4:16
2 High Noon 5:06
3 Into Your Heart 3:55
4 Around the World 4:24
5 Eye to Eye 3:52
6 Is It Real 4:02
7 Life's What You Need 4:14
8 The Storm 4:15
9 Raise Your Hands 3:46
10 Stand Tall 4:10
11 Watch Me Burn 4:03
12 Wild and Hungry 4:08

562179FA-shakra-vocalist-mark-fox-rejoin

• My Little Pony

Damn copyrights! Neither video works. First one isn't available in my country, probably only works in Europe, and the second video was taken down. I tried some DNS magic, but that didn't work. Even went straight to Vevo. Well, do they sound like proper Shakra, now?

OMFG! Thank christ! Mark Fox was such a great vocalist. Oh, whoops, yeah... that's right, he sounded exactly the same as all the other guys, which was pretty awful to be blunt. But anyway, Shakra has always been Shakra; with marginal times of enjoyability, and this one just sounds like Shakra. Not good or bad Shakra... just Shakra.

Damn copyrights! Neither video works. First one isn't available in my country, probably only works in Europe, and the second video was taken down. I tried some DNS magic, but that didn't work. Even went straight to Vevo. Well, do they sound like proper Shakra, now?

If you have Chrome, add ProxFlow as an exension. Turn it on and the video works!

http://proxflow.com/

• My Little Pony

If you have Chrome, add ProxFlow as an exension. Turn it on and the video works!

http://proxflow.com/

Noted. Thanks. I deleted Hola, because they started selling users info.

• My Little Pony

Did you try it? Did it work?

Yep. Thanks, bruv.

No problem bud. Happy to help!

Does it work for everything? I'll have to try on other streaming sites.

So is like Pete Weidmer dead?? whats there fascination with Fox?? oh not that he's bad, I just havent really enjoyed a full album since Weidmer was the vocalist, sure songs Fox sings on are great, but seems they are here and there, Pete provided something I just got into?? anyways, probably just gonna be just another Shakra disc, I'll buy, listen to, find 1 or 2 songs I like, and shelf, ya know like every Shakra disc since Power Ride!!!

I like the Fox era.... Nice return to that sound

I like the Fox era as well. But I still think they were at their best with Wiedmer at the mic.

Absofreakinglootely! I really don't even consider it a competition, you can't mess with those 3 1st discs, glad someone finally agrees with me on something, and I don't have to go agreeing with someone else, just so I fit in, thats what I love about you, your extremely confident in your Alpha role, that you are comfortable enough to swing on down and still make a Beta or even a Charlie feel wanted and important! thank you very much sir.

I like the Fox era.... Nice return to that sound

I like the Fox era as well. But I still think they were at their best with Wiedmer at the mic.

Absofreakinglootely! I really don't even consider it a competition, you can't mess with those 3 1st discs, glad someone finally agrees with me on something, and I don't have to go agreeing with someone else, just so I fit in, thats what I love about you, your extremely confident in your Alpha role, that you are comfortable enough to swing on down and still make a Beta or even a Charlie feel wanted and important! thank you very much sir.

I aim to please my friend!! :tumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...