Rockett Love - Grab The Rocket

Stefan

• 4 weeks later...

Music is great!, lyrics and the chorus could be better.

Hi Guys

This is Stefan from Rockett Love. Really cool that you like and discuss my band.

The cd is ready for distribution..hope you will like it

GRAB THE ROCKET

Stefan

Thanx Stefan very much looking forward to the 28th April :drink:

• My Little Pony

Hi

The mix in the lyricvideo is the one on the album. Made by Christian Svedin.Beaus mix will be on the Japanedition only.

Stefan

Oh, I'd actually like to hear both.

Hi Guys

This is Stefan from Rockett Love. Really cool that you like and discuss my band.

The cd is ready for distribution..hope you will like it

GRAB THE ROCKET

Stefan

Welcome to the board. And may I say what a splendid first name you have ;)

Sounding really good this new album.

I like it too!

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• It is possible that covid escaped from a lab but I'm pretty sure that lab is in China, not the US and also I'm sure Fauci is not responsible....just because you dislike someone does not make them guilty of every conspiracy theory....
    • I'll admit to not being certain about kids being better off getting viruses early rather than later because they build immunity better that way but I do remember hearing that it is better to get viruses such as the measles ,mumps etc as a child (thus building long term immunity) because they are much worse if you get them for the first time as an adult....maybe the scientific thinking has changed..... I too am thankful to have not gotten covid and I plan to get a second booster this fall....I could get it now but I figure it is best to wait a few more months when the umpteenth wave starts....
    • I am hella glad I haven't got it yet as well. The long term affects of the swelling people get on their brains is very concerning. There is some theories that this will lead to more dementia.  What astounds me is that Fauci and his ilk who created this virus in a lab have got off scott free. This isn't the flu, covid was manufactured by scientists and then let loose. And no-one has or will ever be held to account.
    • Storm the Gates - Venom
    • There is an argument that kinds build natural immunities from playing in dirt etc, and they are all valid and well and good. Only issue is that covid doesn't really work this way. Vaccination does not prevent a childs (or adults) body from building natural immunities the same way. I'd get a 4th jab if they were on offer. Happy to pay to get it. My choice and I haven't had covid and I don't want to have it. Had a flu shot a couple of months ago. Told my wife that she should also get one, but she didn't Then a couple of weeks ago she got the flu. Lasted for over a week. Took a few days off, and still has some remaining effects. Glad I didn't get it, glad I haven't had covid. But I can't believe this is still a conversation, sure in Australia we were forced to get a jab if we wanted to keep working. Was always the wrong thing to do. But it happened, wah wah, move on. I love living in Australia, still one of the best countries in the world. My city Melbourne has slipped to 10th most livable in the world after having sat at #1 for many years. I can live with that, and it happened for a reason, it's a great country to live in. If you don't like it, see ya.
    • Ride The Storm-Don Barnes
    • Storm Signal -  Bad Ambition

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.