Bulletboys - Elefante

Stefan

What?! Bad production? Really? We going down that path again? Isn't the production on the disc fine? I only ever recall thinking it was well produced. The problem is only the songs, imo, which are just shit.

You are fucking with me right? This is the worst sound cd ever...

You cannot hear the kick drums, the high's are so high they distort at times (see THC Groove). Their best produced cd was ZaZa by far.

Sorry mate, not really hearing what you're hearing. Okay, I admit it's not a stunning production job and I actually hear your point about the kick drums too, but overall, I still think it's a good production job. Certainly not one I'd single out as being poorly produced.

The song Symphony can be heard on their site and it is okay.....I've never been a big fan of the band so will probably not pick this up...

Symphony

Song is not bad but there is no trace of Bullyboys sound anywhere....

Probably poorly advised but having a bulletboys day.

'Mine' off Za Za must be one of the worst songs ever recorded by a hard rock band?

I like it, but then I really dig the whole vibe of the album.

Probably poorly advised but having a bulletboys day.

'Mine' off Za Za must be one of the worst songs ever recorded by a hard rock band?

I like it, but then I really dig the whole vibe of the album.

It is actually one of my favorite songs on there too. Very different for them but still BB.

• 3 weeks later...

It's honestly not that bad. Just kind of average modern-ish hard rock. A few kinda cool songs on it, like 'The bitch is back.' Yeah, it's not going to rate well this year or be talked about in a month's time, but I expected worse and it's not the worst.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Not bad. I just read an interview Marq did recently, and he was saying how he was blessed with a set of pipes, and that he still has them. Well, he doesn't sound like shit, by any means, but his 'pipes' are nowhere near what they used to be.