Maxx Explosion

The Rocker

You can hear a new song off of the new Maxx Explosion (Dirty Angel) cd over at MelodicRock.com. Good song, hoping the rest of the album is as good as that track.

If LaValle puts out an album Like Dear Sanity, this will be a great year for this genre.

• 1 month later...

Great album guys, you should check it out.

• 1 month later...

Very impressive disc. Sounds very nice, and a good bunch of good songs on here too. Looking forward to more spins of this one.

is it better than the first ? i remember liking the first one but not entirely blown out and the production is a bit muddy

I can't really remember the debut but I do remember it was pretty loosely produced. This one is produced much better. Some good tunes on here.

is it better than the first ? i remember liking the first one but not entirely blown out and the production is a bit muddy

Yes, production is much better here.

• 1 month later...

These guys should kick Caitlyn Jenner to the curb and just continue on as Maxx Explosion. Oooops...... James Christian I mean!! :rofl2:

This absolutely DESTROYS the new House Of Lords disc.

yeah but this disc aint that great either imo.

Ok!

I love 'Over you' and 'Nothing's Easy.' The single above is pretty ordinary, but overall I do like the album and also agree it's better than HOL.

• 7 months later...

I can't stop listening and watching this video. Cool as fu@k song and the gal prancing about is in fact "crazy hot".

That, she sure is. Makes me wonder why they even bothered with the footage of the ugly dudes in the band. Should have been 99% girl in the video; 1% the dudes in the band.

And yeah, it's a very cool tune for what it is. Basic, but good stuff.

• 8 months later...