Where is WOTTY

Doggy

Happy Birthday man!

• 6 months later...

Yeah, I worry about Ian when he isnt on here for long amounts of time, I dont have his number anymore, its long lost on a phone I destroyed, or that got thrown at me?? if anyone has his number maybe give him a ring, and check on him, or PM me his number and i'll do it, Happy Birthday to my favorite wanker!!

Ok then, Happy birthday G-Off!

Bro, you don't know how much I appreciate that, Absolutely NOBODY!! remembered to wish me a happy birthday today, it's like I never existed, and to tell you honestly, I was so deeply hurt that I started considering some very bad things, you truly gave me hope and happiness, and I can only wish you the happiest birthday you can have, and you get everything you axe for, Happy Birthday good buddy!!

Bro, you don't know how much I appreciate that, Absolutely NOBODY!! remembered to wish me a happy birthday today, it's like I never existed, and to tell you honestly, I was so deeply hurt that I started considering some very bad things, you truly gave me hope and happiness, and I can only wish you the happiest birthday you can have, and you get everything you axe for, Happy Birthday good buddy!!

Thanks mate. Honestly, can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness too. I thought everyone forgot me too, but I dunno what it is... I can always seem to count on you to lift me up when I'm down. I actually want to share my birthday cake with you. Do you like lemon curd tarts with a candle in the center? Come and share one with me.

• 2 months later...

why thank you very much G-Off, I am truly honored to indulge in some turd cake, and just to show my extra special gratitude, I would love to serve you up with some trouser tarts! covered in some of the creamiest catch in the ocean, by experienced seaman, you'll flip your noodle when you bite into these tasty Tennessee treats! trust me

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Wotty pokes me every so often on facebook, but has not responded to written posts in along time. I wonder if his condition got worse :(

I fear the same.

• My Little Pony

i asked jez a while back if he had talked to him and he hadn't. :( I just inboxed his son. see if I get a response back.

Thanks for the insight stranger... keep us posted and how bout yerself?

Yeah, don't you love us anymore?

i asked jez a while back if he had talked to him and he hadn't. :( I just inboxed his son. see if I get a response back.

Thanks for the insight stranger... keep us posted and how bout yerself?

Yeah, don't you love us anymore?

Yeah c'mon. Group hug!

group-hug-1600x1200.jpg

Sorry to hear that Ian but good to see you here!

Best regards, Thomas