Adrenaline Rush - s/t

Stefan

arbandpic.jpg

Debut album out in August through Frontiers Records.

From FB:

Tåve and Erik Mårtensson (of Eclipse and W.E.T.) joined forces in 2012 and began recording what was to become the first Adrenaline Rush album, featuring live oriented tracks with strong melodies, powerful guitars and interesting arrangements.

The guys were hand-picked from bands around Stockholm, all having different backgrounds but each an important piece of the puzzle.

Everything is finally in place and the band is ready to take the show on the road.

"Hope to see you this summer. Until then.. enjoy the Rush!"

Adrenaline Rush:

Tave Wanning - lead vocals
Ludvig Turner - lead guitar, vocals
Alexander Hagman - guitar, vocals
Soufian Ma'Aoui - bass, vocals
Marcus Johansson - drums

https://www.facebook.com/adrenalinerushofficial

http://www.adrenalinerush.se/

One to keep an eye on. It doesn't hurt that she is quite cute. Hopefully the songs will be good ;)

The songs in the background of that video sound great. I will say that I'm not a big fan of ver vocals, at all, which could bring the album down a bit. Shame, 'cause she looks delicious. As long as all the promo shots are just of her and not the rest of the band, they'll do well. ;)

The songs in the background of that video sound great. I will say that I'm not a big fan of ver vocals, at all, which could bring the album down a bit. Shame, 'cause she looks delicious. As long as all the promo shots are just of her and not the rest of the band, they'll do well. ;)

Certainly agree. I like in the first post how there are multiple modelly poses. Everyone should understand by now that sex sells and even the worst album with a half naked hottie on the cover gets a second look from me...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Martensson is all over this , so worshippers of his other projects will be all over this like a rash. There's some really good solid tunes, with no real fillers. As has been said, maybe the vocals are the weak link here, as they are good without being anything special, but the rest of the album from the production and whole general sound of the thing is top notch. Well worth picking up in my opinion and I dare say I won't be the only one looking favourably on this one

I've been listening to this album for a few days and I must say it's a solid release. Agree with Jez - Martensson has given it his touch and it works for me. Pleasantly surprised when I heard the samples and I think the album is great. Sure, it's not going to break new ground but it's catchy, full of melodies and the production is spot on.

I can hear Eclipse, WET and Reckless Love all over this - and that's not a bad thing. I hope this won't be one of these albums that I put away after a week or 2... Let's see if it has staying power!

This one, despite my initial distaste for the pitch/tenor of the lead singer's voice, is growing on me musically.

Yes, voice is nazzally but is a great sounding release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can only echo what everyone says (as it's the truth). Very good musically, but I don't like the vocals at all. A good singer would have done this wonders.

• 1 year later...

because.... everybody hates this band, the thread's been dead for years and you post half the album which has been out forever i just don't see the point

seems very random, you could have also picked lynch mob's rebel (also a thread nobody's contributed to in months) and posted one video after another

because.... everybody hates this band, the thread's been dead for years and you post half the album which has been out forever i just don't see the point

seems very random, you could have also picked lynch mob's rebel (also a thread nobody's contributed to in months) and posted one video after another

And yet no one forced you to read this thread, let alone actually spending your precious time responding to it.

Anyone is free to post videos from ANY release, new or old.

P.S. You might hate this band, but not everyone else does. The one common criticism was the nasal aspect of the lead vocals but there was consensus that musically it was a great release.