So, this happened...

Geoff

Well, it happened again. ;) My handsome little baby boy now has himself a sister. My wife and I welcomed a baby girl named Jasmine to the family on Wednesday the 15th of July. :)

I have bid sleep a sad farewell.

Congrats.

At least its not twins which is what happened to us when we had our second (....and third!)

Sleep...the final frontier.

Enjoy it tho...these years fly by!!!

Oh, I see what you mean. I was all like, zomfg! You have five kids??? But I understand now. I'll put it down to tiredness. ;)

And yeah, thanks, and we will enjoy. I am already amazed by how quick Taylor's first two and a half years have flown by. And I am also very well aware of how much I will miss the current version of him when he's all grown up and old. :lol: Love this 18 month to 3 year old section at the moment. So much so I've already forgotten so much about the newborn stage. Crazy how quick that passes...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, mate!

My eldest is 16 ... seems like only yesterday that I was driving home from the hospital thinking 'I'm a Dad!' :)

Thanks, sir! Yeah, I'd be happy for time to slow down now, now that those pretty stressful last few months are over. :)

Hayden

10%this week

Gender: F Meaning of Hayden: "heather-grown hill" Origin of Hayden: English Hayden's Popularity in 2014: #199

Haha, thanks mate. I did see it first time around... just forgot to comment. ;)

Hayden

10%this week

Gender: F Meaning of Hayden: "heather-grown hill" Origin of Hayden: English Hayden's Popularity in 2014: #199

Haha, thanks mate. I did see it first time around... just forgot to comment. ;)

Seems it's gaining popularity as a female name although it was mostly regarded as a male name.

Well, it happened again. ;) My handsome little baby boy now has himself a sister. My wife and I welcomed a baby girl named Jasmine to the family on Wednesday the 15th of July. :)

I have bid sleep a sad farewell.

That's a great name Geoff!

But you bastard, you couldn't leave it alone, could you? Copying everything...hey, let's put an e at the end...no one will notice...

;)

Seriously, a fucking awesome name. My little girl has the same name. Without the e at the end. She's now 4 and she's my favourite girl on the planet. Period.

Just you wait Geoff...you'll be wrapped around her finger in no time. I'm sure as hell wrapped around my little girl's finger :)

Her 2 elder brothers couldn't quite manage it but the sweet little one did. Girls are somewhat special.. :wub:

So big congrats to you and your family!

Congrats on #2 Geoffrey and as stated goodbye to some sleep and sanity but hello to watching your wee ones grow into little you's and your misses.

Like Gibbo I remember 14 years ago when my daughter was born like it was yesterday and the same for my 9 year old son. Now its constant running and all those pre-teen and teen activities. Whew.

And btw with regards to Hayden I thought for sure a closet appreciator of all things young lady would know of Hayden Penattiere.

Hayden-Panettiere-hayden-panettiere-4884

@ Stefan - thanks mate; don't let your wife see that post! Nice name for your daughter, too. I guess you Finns need to keep it funky somehow, dropping the e.

I don't doubt that she'll have me wrapped around her finger soon enough, but she'll have to make do with just the one finger as my baby boy well and truly has me wrapped around his little finger and I couldn't deny it if I tried. :lol:

& thanks Terry! I had it in my head the whole time that girl might me called Hayden too! Yum.