So, this happened...

Geoff

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conga-rats Geoffro!

Yeah, I had so much hesitation in having a kid it played a big part in killing my marriage. So maybe I need to get over that and start reproducing! :quagmire:

A few requests from your opposite namesake across the globe...

First, lean him towards the sleazy side of rock. Chicks love a bad boy. I recommend playing Parasite City now as you rock him to sleep. F* the lullaby's.

Second, he should be a Green Bay Packer fan. Really, I mean you cannot go wrong with it.

Conga-rats Geoffro!

Yeah, I had so much hesitation in having a kid it played a big part in killing my marriage. So maybe I need to get over that and start reproducing! :quagmire:

A few requests from your opposite namesake across the globe...

First, lean him towards the sleazy side of rock. Chicks love a bad boy. I recommend playing Parasite City now as you rock him to sleep. F* the lullaby's.

Second, he should be a Green Bay Packer fan. Really, I mean you cannot go wrong with it.

Sorry to hear about your marriage outcome. I must say I am grateful to my wife for hanging in with me for so long, putting off kids year after year. But we got there in the end, which works out for everyone, I guess. :)

He will definitely be introduced to some great sleazy rock and I look forward to playing him my Crashdiet, No Respect and Vain CDs, for instance. Parasite City? Sorry mate, I am unfamiliar with them. ;):lol: Nah, I know the disc mate, but I never even bought that one. :(

As for where his loyalties will lie, please see my signature for reference. He has a Parramatta Eels bib and a little shirt already. And when he's a little bigger he will have a new jersey each year. And shorts, and a hat, and a tattoo... uh, toy. And he will never know who or what the Green Day Packfaces are. ;)

Thanks for the tips. :)

• 4 months later...

Congratulations! (Better late than never!) Kids are great ... ours are 14, 12 (nearly 13), 11 and 9 ... they sometimes do my head in, but I wouldn't be without 'em :)

Congratulations! (Better late than never!) Kids are great ... ours are 14, 12 (nearly 13), 11 and 9 ... they sometimes do my head in, but I wouldn't be without 'em :)

I've heard them say the same about you... :whistle:

• 1 year later...

Well, it happened again. ;) My handsome little baby boy now has himself a sister. My wife and I welcomed a baby girl named Jasmine to the family on Wednesday the 15th of July. :)

I have bid sleep a sad farewell.

Congrats!...Jasmine is a great name...I'm tired of these names where you do not know if it is a girl or boy...

Thanks mate. Haha, you'd probably hate us 2 and a 1/2 years ago when we named our little boy Taylor. :lol: At the time, though, I can honestly say that Taylor Swift did not enter my head once. Always seemed like a 100% boys name to me. ;)

& thanks Dave.

Congrats!...Jasmine is a great name...I'm tired of these names where you do not know if it is a girl or boy...

Thanks mate. Haha, you'd probably hate us 2 and a 1/2 years ago when we named our little boy Taylor. :lol: At the time, though, I can honestly say that Taylor Swift did not enter my head once. Always seemed like a 100% boys name to me. ;)

& thanks Dave.

Oh well he can always go by his middle name...as long as it is not Hayden or something like that... :lol:

• My Little Pony

& thanks Dave.

Oh well he can always go by his middle name...as long as it is not Hayden or something like that... :lol:

I think his middle name is Swift.

;}

Good on ya, mate. And it was nice knowing you. Peace.

Double the young'ins, double the fun!! Congratulations G!

Well, it happened again. ;) My handsome little baby boy now has himself a sister. My wife and I welcomed a baby girl named Jasmine to the family on Wednesday the 15th of July. :)

Congrats.

At least its not twins which is what happened to us when we had our second (....and third!)

Sleep...the final frontier.

Enjoy it tho...these years fly by!!!

Congrats.

At least its not twins which is what happened to us when we had our second (....and third!)

Sleep...the final frontier.

Enjoy it tho...these years fly by!!!