Well, Here I Am

Reverend Mayhem

Thought I'd wait until after the New Year to make a formal "Hello," and this is it!

I'm an old rocker (well, over 40 at least) who just within the last couple years decided to start checking out new music again, and this site proved invaluable in pointing me towards all sorts of great material. (Almost overwhelming, the amount of music to discover and "catch up" on.) So thanks for this great service and the chance to spout opinions on the various topics and albums.

Cheers!

• My Little Pony

Just because you can spout your opinions doesn't mean we care to hear them...

I'm just being a dick. Welcome to the asylum. It's always good to have more vocal people around.

Thanks, K-Funk.

Can't promise I'll always be one of the more vocal people, but I'll try not to be a dick. :P (I can be pretty harsh when it comes to album reviews, though...)

Peace.

K-Funk... I love it.. .... :rofl2: .

Welcome aboard Reverand.. Hope ya stay around awhile.. :beerbang:

Welcome! (I'll be 44 in a few months)

• My Little Pony

Thanks, K-Funk.

Can't promise I'll always be one of the more vocal people, but I'll try not to be a dick. :P (I can be pretty harsh when it comes to album reviews, though...)

Peace.

K-Funk... I love it.. .... :rofl2:

Heh, I kinda like it, too.

• My Little Pony

Thanks, everyone.

I look forward to stirring up some mischief on the boards with ya'll.

:guitar:

This might be the wrong place for you. We don't really do that sort of thing around here.

Makes you sound like a rapper. Or a member of Limp Bizkit. Are you down with that? ;)

Thanks, K-Funk.

Peace.

Makes you sound like a rapper. Or a member of Limp Bizkit. Are you down with that? ;)

• My Little Pony

Thanks, K-Funk.

Peace.

Nah, it sounds more like it could possibly be another one of George Clinton's bands. It could easily fall under the Parliament-Funkadelic category.

Thanks, K-Funk.

Can't promise I'll always be one of the more vocal people, but I'll try not to be a dick. tongue.png (I can be pretty harsh when it comes to album reviews, though...)

Peace.

K-Funk... I love it.. .... rofl2.gif

Makes you sound like a rapper. Or a member of Limp Bizkit. Are you down with that? wink.png

Nah, it sounds more like it could possibly be another one of George Clinton's bands. It could easily fall under the Parliament-Funkadelic category.

:tumbsup:

Yeah, welcome to the forum ! :drink: