Nasty Habit

Deuce

'Saturday Night' seems fine but 'Hip Shakin Fox' is a miss for me, but who knows the full album might be a fun ride

anybody heard it ?

My CD is on its way, but they allow you to stream the entire album on their site and I've listened to it a couple of times: http://nastyhabitkills.com/media.cfm

I think that your comment "fun ride" about sums it up. It's just a fun, rockin' album that's meant to give you some enjoyment. It's like "fast food rock" in a sense, and while that term may discourage some people, I use it positively. Sometimes you just want some greasy fast food. :D

'Saturday Night' seems fine but 'Hip Shakin Fox' is a miss for me, but who knows the full album might be a fun ride

anybody heard it ?

My CD is on its way, but they allow you to stream the entire album on their site and I've listened to it a couple of times: http://nastyhabitkills.com/media.cfm

I think that your comment "fun ride" about sums it up. It's just a fun, rockin' album that's meant to give you some enjoyment. It's like "fast food rock" in a sense, and while that term may discourage some people, I use it positively. Sometimes you just want some greasy fast food. :D

Bought the album when it was released. The "fun ride" description sounds about right. Production is a little thin and has a couple of fillers. Hopefully they stick with it because there is potential here.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they look cool and have a pretty cool vibe, but that thin production pretty much rules me out of chasing this with any tenacity. I do hope they keep it up and we hear more from these guys, though.

• 1 year later...

yup, album was ok, but had no flash. flat as anything. songs were not exactly stand outs and the whole thing just sounded so bargain basement.

looks like they have decided to tone the image down now as well.

10177937_767074866656556_893926243389458

Nasty Habit also played at my "M-Pre Party" show a couple weeks ago. The new CD was available for the first time on that night. Only a 5 song release but one that most of you will want to have in the collection.

• My Little Pony

How'd you guys get your cds I pledged via kickstarter but nothin' yet!!??!?!?

At the aforementioned MPre-Party.

• My Little Pony

Anybody care to upload that damn cd??

Surely you should be asking that of the band if they actually have the CDs available.

Heh. Right?

I found an upload here.

I'll find out for you when the CDs will be mailed for those who donated to kickstarter.

• 3 months later...