The Interesting Thread!

Glen

That's okay, then ... ;)

I'll take whatever perk I can get ... I'm a bit gutted to have missed Iron Maiden's 'plane when it made a stopover at Southend Airport, though ... :(

:omg:

Banish him!

Oh, shut up, you tart! I don't think anyone knew it was coming in ... apart from ATC, obviouisly ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying hard for promotion at the moment. On the plus side, I'm getting to interview stage. On the other hand, every time I turn up at a job interview, the nerves get the better of me and I turn into...

dnd04.jpg

:doh:

• My Little Pony

Trying hard for promotion at the moment. On the plus side, I'm getting to interview stage. On the other hand, every time I turn up at a job interview, the nerves get the better of me and I turn into...

dnd04.jpg

So, you jizz in your pants?

dnd04.jpg

:lol:

dnd04.jpg

At least someone is getting off around here.

dnd04.jpg

Is it wrong to do that in job interviews?

:huhsign:

Ukraine v ENGLAND tonight.....

Drew 0-0......Nearly there.

It was pathetic. I honestly think Crystal Palace could have won that game. Possibly even Luton. Ukraine were very poor, there for the taking and the England manager failed miserably to punish them by putting out a predictable, boring team with a number of players who were completely unable to pass to a team-mate. His substitution was ineffective and he didn't use any more to change the game. Inept management and a very poor performance, which will be glossed due to the fact that on paper it was a reasonable result.

It was pathetic. I honestly think Crystal Palace could have won that game. Possibly even Luton. Ukraine were very poor, there for the taking and the England manager failed miserably to punish them by putting out a predictable, boring team with a number of players who were completely unable to pass to a team-mate. His substitution was ineffective and he didn't use any more to change the game. Inept management and a very poor performance, which will be glossed due to the fact that on paper it was a reasonable result.

I think you guys are in the wrong thread. You should go to the 'The Uninteresting Thread'. :whistle:

I think you guys are in the wrong thread. You should go to the 'The Uninteresting Thread'. :whistle:

You may have a point.

I shall make amends. Courtesy of the excellent Horrible Histories:

Teenage Roman Emperor Elagabalus threw prank dinner parties where his guests had to eat fake food, or had dangerous animals hidden in their bedrooms. He also ran a lottery at the amphitheatre where the prizes could be amazing, or they could be a dead dog or a box of angry bees.

You may have a point.

I shall make amends. Courtesy of the excellent Horrible Histories:

Teenage Roman Emperor Elagabalus threw prank dinner parties where his guests had to eat fake food, or had dangerous animals hidden in their bedrooms. He also ran a lottery at the amphitheatre where the prizes could be amazing, or they could be a dead dog or a box of angry bees.

You know the Celts didn't go around singing and performing choreographed dance routines, though, right?

dnd04.jpg

Hey, it worked! I didn't f*** it up after all. There's a tip there for anyone doing job interviews....

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

dnd04.jpg

I don't know if I would have told that story.

• My Little Pony

dnd04.jpg

Hey, it worked! I didn't f*** it up after all. There's a tip there for anyone doing job interviews....

;)

Just the tip?

dnd04.jpg

I don't know if I would have told that story.

Erm ...

It

Was

A

Joke

OK?