Crashdiet - new CD January 2013

Jeff

http://www.crashdiet.org/

It says if you pre-order before between August 10 - October 31, save 50%.

I have not figured where to see the discount yet as I am testing the Checkout process but hopefully I can figure that out.

I think Geoff should go with Option = Overkill

:quagmire:

They also have some different options on the pre-order:

Starting at: 69,00 kr

--------------------------------------->

We wanted to let you decide what the next CRASHDÏET album release is worth!

We offer four price levels - same CD, different price :

Low - Our ideal album price

Mid - Support the band with what you've got

High - Get your name printed in the booklet

Overkill - Get your name tattooed on london's ass

The first 300 copies sold will be personally signed (regardless which option you choose).

We will run this campaign until the 31st of October.

Awesome news, but price to ship the CD is only a few dollars less than the CD itself! :lol: I think I'll wait for a cheaper pre-order I hope.

Just wait until you hear it ... mind blowing.

? eh??

Explain..........

manic is the band's U.S. promo guy so he's obviously got some inside scoop that the rest of us mere mortals have yet to hear. :D

Great news about the new CD. GENERATION WILD is one of my faves from the last couple of years, still play that one regularly. I doubt I'll bother with this pre-order thingy but once it's unleashed upon the world I shall obtain a copy fo'shizzle!

KILLER show in Baltimore tonight (last night). Got a chance to chat with each member of CrashDiet... you can tell that they are loving the shows in the States. I'll be headed up to New York to see them again.

Just wait until you hear it ... mind blowing.

? eh??

Explain..........

You can't be surprised, though. This will no doubt be as sensational as we all expect it to be. :) No pressure on the guys... but it will be. :lol:

I agree with Keith that 'Generation Wild' is definitely one of the best CDs released in the last few years and I'm sure they'll deliver the goods again.

I actually co-manage the band :) And yes, the songs will blow you away. Martin gets stronger and stronger as the years go by. There are a LOT of great things planned for CrashDiet in 2013. Exciting times ahead.

Very cool. Thanks for the news. Cant wait for this to hit and have no doubt it will one of the top releases of 2013.

Me is v excited!

Any prospect of a UK tour do you know??

Cheers

How are the shows doing for attendance? Enough so that a tour in the US would be in the future?

Hollywood in store - we have about 50 people in a store about the size of a living room. Whisky show was officially a SELL OUT (on a Wednesday night nontheless), Las Vegas - a couple hundred people ... Mexico - a few hundred people ... haven't got the numbers from Baltimore yet.

We're looking to do another world tour in 2013 is all I can say as far as any touring is concerned ...

• My Little Pony

How are the shows doing for attendance? Enough so that a tour in the US would be in the future?

Hollywood in store - we have about 50 people in a store about the size of a living room. Whisky show was officially a SELL OUT (on a Wednesday night nontheless), Las Vegas - a couple hundred people ... Mexico - a few hundred people ... haven't got the numbers from Baltimore yet.

We're looking to do another world tour in 2013 is all I can say as far as any touring is concerned ...

I doubt you'd bring 'em out to Vancouver, BC, but even if they're in Seattle, Washington I'll be there.

• My Little Pony

KILLER show in Baltimore tonight (last night). Got a chance to chat with each member of CrashDiet... you can tell that they are loving the shows in the States. I'll be headed up to New York to see them again.

There are no words to describe how much I despise you right now.

There are no words to describe how much I despise you right now.

I heard they a situation with their van.