Eclipse - Bleed & Scream

Glen

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% review over at mel rock :-))

Awesome, glad the album is being recieved well. Totally in love with it. But for more melodic fans - wait until you hear the Jimi Jamison!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I listened to a few tracks on you tube last night & borders on melodic metal in places sounds great though! Really stoked about the Jamison - think that will be a great one

For me, this year all these bands have succeeded in making a better cd than their last one - H.E.A.T, DYNAZTY, HARDLINE, ECLIPSE, JJS, & JETTBLACK. So far, in no order as of yet my top 6 of the year.

For me, this year all these bands have succeeded in making a better cd than their last one - H.E.A.T, DYNAZTY, HARDLINE, ECLIPSE, JJS, & JETTBLACK. So far, in no order as of yet my top 6 of the year.

Love all those but Jettblack is a way behind IMO. Good solid album but only 2 real killer tracks. Halestorm beats that hands down. Crazy Lixx too :-)

Love all those but Jettblack is a way behind IMO. Good solid album but only 2 real killer tracks. Halestorm beats that hands down. Crazy Lixx too :-)

The Crazy Lixx is great, sits just outside the other 6. Halstorm- female fronted modern rock(although good) I don't put with this bunch.

The Crazy Lixx is great, sits just outside the other 6. Halstorm- female fronted modern rock(although good) I don't put with this bunch.

I disagree about the Jettblack. Besides the 2 obvious tracks- Something About This Girl, System, Weapon, & In-Between Lovers are awesome to me.

I disagree about the Jettblack. Besides the 2 obvious tracks- Something About This Girl, System, Weapon, & In-Between Lovers are awesome to me.

Weapon is great - the others are solid hard rock to me - think I still rated this around 80% so good stuff but not over 90% like Heat, Crazy Lixx and the brilliant Destine album!

Another great album is Peepshow - marvellous sleaze rock, which hardly anyone else seems to talk about except Geoff - really a great album full of anthems!!

Weapon is great - the others are solid hard rock to me - think I still rated this around 80% so good stuff but not over 90% like Heat, Crazy Lixx and the brilliant Destine album!

Another great album is Peepshow - marvellous sleaze rock, which hardly anyone else seems to talk about except Geoff - really a great album full of anthems!!

That's not bad, but I prefer the new Baby Jane.

The new Eclipse is so f#@king good.

Ive only heard it once & I agree !

Very rarely does an album from the first listen grab me and have me singing along but I had this playing in my ipod while I was mowing the yard on Saturday and I couldn't stop singing every song. I probably looked like an idiot to my neighbors. :baneed:

Love it.

Does anyone here have any of the bonus tracks that I've been hearing good things about?

Love it.

Does anyone here have any of the bonus tracks that I've been hearing good things about?

No I don't but I want them like right now!

No shit! This shit pisses me off

Love it.

PM me your email addresses ;-)

• My Little Pony

Love it.

Me too? :)

Love it.

How do you pm?

• My Little Pony

Love it.

How do you pm?

Click on his name. Should lead to his profile. Then click on the Send Message tab.

Love it.

How do you pm?

Click on his name. Should lead to his profile. Then click on the Send Message tab.

Thank You

Very rarely does an album from the first listen grab me and have me singing along but I had this playing in my ipod while I was mowing the yard on Saturday and I couldn't stop singing every song. I probably looked like an idiot to my neighbors. :baneed:

Love it! I get caught singing along to stuff now and then and think, "when will I grow up?". Glad others do the same! ;)

Emails / PMs sent :-)

:headbanger:

Top man, cheers!

Received, thank you!

Love it! I get caught singing along to stuff now and then and think, "when will I grow up?". Glad others do the same! ;)

ALL THE TIME DUDE!

ALL THE TIME DUDE!

:tumbsup: