Eclipse - Bleed & Scream

Glen

OK, time to start getting excited - only a few weeks to go.

Full 90 second samples are now on itunes and it sounds bloody great I have to say.

Sounds like Toby Hitchcock solo part II to me, except heavier - definite Eclipse sound coming through in these tunes.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a band I've been hugely keen on in the past, but these tunes seem pretty nice. The title track and 'Falling Down' sound feckin' awesome to me. I think this one is going to be good.

Does anybody have a clean pair of shorts?

Very excited about this one.

Just this 1 minute sample alone has best release of the year written all over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D589WL_pJmY

Eclipse just keeps getting better with each album, just judging by the samples on offer for this album.

Their debut, until this new one is released no doubt, still features their best songs so far, imo.

Does anybody have a clean pair of shorts?

Very excited about this one.

Just this 1 minute sample alone has best release of the year written all over it.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D589WL_pJmY[/media]

Wow, that really does sound brilliant. Sounds like the production with be better than the Hitchcock disc too, which'll be a bonus.

I-tunes have supposedly got 'bleed and scream" available as a single, anyone got that yet?

Just listened to the whole track on Spotify and it is no doubt a great track....the solo is very cool. If the whole album is as good as this it will be a cracker. Somehow though I see this as being one of the better songs judging from the samples.....we'll see.

Mind you, I wasnt overly convinced by 'Cabo' on Hitchcock, until I heard the whole song and the solo blew my nuts off lol.

Only a month or so to go :-))

I-tunes have supposedly got 'bleed and scream" available as a single, anyone got that yet?

Just listened to the whole track on Spotify and it is no doubt a great track....the solo is very cool. If the whole album is as good as this it will be a cracker. Somehow though I see this as being one of the better songs judging from the samples.....we'll see.

Mind you, I wasnt overly convinced by 'Cabo' on Hitchcock, until I heard the whole song and the solo blew my nuts off lol.

Only a month or so to go :-))

(I hated 'Cabo'; my second least favourite song on the Hitchcock album.)

Interested to see if this album is as good as the title track suggests it might be...

Full track

[media=]

[/media]

its great.

I'm liking it!

I've pre-ordered this before hearing any (I never do this!), so it better be good. :)

Andrew over @ Melodicrock.com added 3 more samples today and I have to say this is way heavier than I expected. The sound reminds me more of a Jorn/Lande or a PC69 style Melodic Metal rather than the last Eclipse release or W.E.T.

I like it, but big epic chorus type tunes don't seem to be the theme. The songs are all melodic, but I still don't hear an over the top perfect melodic rock track. The pace of the samples have me thinking the guitar solos are gonna be furiously awesome.

I'm getting it for sure.

That title track is extremely awesome. If someone has the best place to pre-order this I'd like to do it now. I SAID NOW!

That title track is extremely awesome. If someone has the best place to pre-order this I'd like to do it now. I SAID NOW!

I pre ordered from amazon

I really shouldn't have, but I did the same last night - this and the Hess CD.

did u get my PM?

did u get my PM?

I got your PM and a mighty big THANKS!!! I can't believe those are bonus tracks....killer stuff. The solos are blisteringly awesome.