Vinnie Vincent?

Mullethead

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2369&Itemid=42

Former KISSguitarist Vincent Cusano -- aka Vinnie Vincent-- allegedly smacked his wife in the face and dragged her through a pile of broken glass on the night he was arrested ... and when cops arrived to the house, they found 4 dead dogs at the scene ... this according to law enforcement.

The Rutherford County Sheriff's Office tells TMZ ... on May 22, Vincent's wife, Diane, arrived to the Sheriff's Office "covered in blood" and reeking of alcohol.

Cops say Diane told the officers how she had just escaped from the couple's home ... after Vincent "smacked her in the face" following an argument about a "female subject [Vincent] was talking to."

Diane explained, "Vincent dragged her through a pile of glass from a broken plate that had been on the floor since before the argument started."

Diane told police Vincent threw her on the ground 4 times -- but she eventually escaped and drove herself to the station.

Cops dispatched officers to the home -- where they found "four sealed containers containing deceased dogs."

Diane told the cops .... the dogs had been "killed by one of their aggressive dogs."

Vincent was eventually arrested and booked for aggravated domestic assault -- and his bond was set at $10,000.

Story developing ... keep refreshing.

Daaaaaaaamn. That boy's got issues.

"four sealed containers containing deceased dogs."

Ick-poo. I hope they charged him with mis-using Tupperware on top of the assault charges :puke:

Vinnie's mug shot: :yikes:

vinniemugnew.jpg

Local (Nashville, TN) news report on the Vinnie Vincent Incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77VmC4U-7ek&feature=player_embedded

AND, what is he doing livin in Tennessee?

Workin' behind the grill at Waffle House?

AND, what is he doing livin in Tennessee?

Workin' behind the grill at Waffle House?

:rofl2:

Well, whatever he's doing, it sure as hell hasn't been musical. When's the last time he released anything? :blink:

Vinnie Vincent is actually Joan Jett.....

He does kind of look like her. :lol:

The difference is, I'd f*ck Joan Jett. :D

YES, I went there. Hi-yooooooooooooooo!

Did they ever find out what happen to his first wife ?

If memory serves it was an ex-wife; she was a missing person for a while then her body was found and her then-current boyfriend/husband (I forget which) eventually went to jail for her murder.

Vinnie Vincent is actually Joan Jett.....

He does kind of look like her. :lol:

The difference is, I'd f*ck Joan Jett. :D

YES, I went there. Hi-yooooooooooooooo!

Did they ever find out what happen to his first wife ?

If memory serves it was an ex-wife; she was a missing person for a while then her body was found and her then-current boyfriend/husband (I forget which) eventually went to jail for her murder.

Wow, I never knew these things. Sounds like the dude would have an interesting biography if he ever got to writing it... between prison sentences, collecting dog corpses, flipping burgers, raking his lawn and beating his women.

Wow, I never knew these things. Sounds like the dude would have an interesting biography if he ever got to writing it... between prison sentences, collecting dog corpses, flipping burgers, raking his lawn and beating his women.

I met Vinnie Vincent at the 1995 KISS Expo in New Jersey. He was a douche. :D

But besides that, during his Q&A at that convention he did mention that he was "working on a book" about his days in KISS, plus working on new material. He showed up again a year later workin' a table selling a 4-song sampler EP of that so called "new material," but as for the biography...we're still waiting.

Maybe if he goes to jail he'll have enough free time to finish it.

But besides that, during his Q&A at that convention he did mention that he was "working on a book" about his days in KISS, plus working on new material. He showed up again a year later workin' a table selling a 4-song sampler EP of that so called "new material," but as for the biography...we're still waiting.

he'll have all the time he need there to finish the book :christmas:

Might be an interesting read, but I wouldn't want to buy it and give any of my hard-earned to such a tool.

• 6 years later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Looks like Vinnie is creeping out of the darkness and trying to reinvent himself.

VVI reunion.

Still looks like Joan Jett :)

Yeah, I saw his interview at the latest KISS convention and heard an interview he did straight after that with Eddie Trunk. He  seems like a really nice guy. I'm more interested in his tell all book he's apparently working on. As for the Joan Jett comparison, I think she might look a bit more masculine to be honest.