Rubicon Cross

whiplash1972

http://www.heavyharm...ited+Edition+EP

RUBICONCROSS_LEEP.JPG

1. Movin' On

2. Next Worst Enemy

3. R U Angry

4. Shine

Only four songs, but well worth checking out! You can hear 1 minute+ samples at their website:

http://rubiconcross.net/

:beerbang:

CJ Snare is one of my favorite vocalists, so I rushed to check this out like Geoff rushing to check out a pair of naked norks. "Movin' On" and "Shine" totally underwhelmed me, but "Next Worst Enemy" and "R U Angry" rocked my face off; I'll be downloading those 2 tracks for sure. Nice, ballsy stuff from Mr. Snare. I'd be very interested in hearing a full-length album.

just check out this EP, well first song, 'Movin On', is by far the worst track on this disc. 'Next Worst Enemy' is much better, the tense riffs made up a good modern hard rock track, the chorus is unusual and quite awesome, killer guitar as well!

'R U Angry' is also interesting, the combination of slow and uptempo is awesome, a punchy chorus is there, but overall isn't really a great song. 'Shine' is a beautiful acoustical ballad, quite predictable though, but satisfying.

Okay release, nothing's groundbreaking, 7/10 on first spin, but interested to hear a full album, if there's any, sadly it's not available for non-US fans :popcorn:

I like what I hear, but why not a new Firehouse? 8 years from the last one! Just as bad as Slaughter, 11 years since their last one!!!

I like what I hear, but why not a new Firehouse? 8 years from the last one! Just as bad as Slaughter, 11 years since their last one!!!

the same goes with Cinderella :popcorn:

Yes,16 years. That's just wrong!

• 1 year later...

Love CJ's voice, love the heavy-but-polished sound this band brings to the table, and love all the singles they've released thus far...consider me stoked for the album!!