Well Hello

Jez

HELLOOOOOO - Nice to be back amongst the land of normal people again. We have settled into our new house, but fuck moving ever again, and phone and TV companies FUCK OFF- obviously it is rocket science and a very complex thing to do to re-conect a phone line and send out a new modem!! 6 weeks FFS :doh: . Apart from that, everything is great here. I'm still revelling in our marvellous Ashes victory over the lowly Aussies, i'm working back on days again, so normality and more hours to be spent at the pub and in bed with the missus, i've have acquired a few new cd's, gone Blu-Ray, the band is rocking and L**on Town are still a bunch of useless wankers - the world is generally a good place to be. What have I missed if anything??

P.S - Anyone I promised trades too (I think there were maybe 2 or 3) b4 I moved, please get back in touch, as I have completely forgotten who I was meant to be sending what too.

You were gone? :blink:

*cough cough* I mean WELCOME BACK JEZ! We missed ya!! Good to hear the move is done and everything's sorted out. I have gone through that nightmare myself and don't ever want to do it again...

Welcome back, matey ! You've been missed ! :drink:

Palace are out of the bottom 3, that's the best news of the last few weeks!

..And more importantly, playing a hell of a lot better than the shite they've been serving up pre-christmas.

..And more importantly, playing a hell of a lot better than the shite they've been serving up pre-christmas.

:banana:

Let's hope it carries on. Still need one or two players imo, but at least the team looks fitter and more 'up for it' now.

And then there's this to look forward to:

crystal-palace-stadium-(page-picture-large).jpg

article-1349016-0CD7E9F8000005DC-283_634x418.jpg

:tumbsup:

:banana:

Let's hope it carries on. Still need one or two players imo, but at least the team looks fitter and more 'up for it' now.

And then there's this to look forward to:

crystal-palace-stadium-(page-picture-large).jpg

article-1349016-0CD7E9F8000005DC-283_634x418.jpg

:tumbsup:

Is that the new Kenilworth Road?

Welcome back mate, hope all is well? :beerbang:

Same back 'atcha. All good mate thankyou, good to be back. :tumbsup:

Welcome back, matey ! You've been missed ! :drink:

As Bernd said,you were missed.....with every bullet so far ! :rofl2::rofl2:

Return of The Jez-ster :bananamac::bananamac:

Thanx you bumpkin. Up The Dons!! :D

ZOMFG HE'S BACK!

Welcome back, creep. Ashes? What Ashes? They're so yesterday. How'd you guys go in that all-important one day series? ;)

Anyway, the forum has been on a bit of a good music high lately, so good to see you back, mate, to bring it down to a sub-par standard. You're off to a good start with your new Cliff Richard... wait, it wasn't him it was the other guy that sounds just like him? Tom Petty... yeah, good to see you trying your best to bring us back down to your level again. ;):lol:

But seriously, welcome back. Sorry to hear your move went so poorly, but I guess that's to be expected when you live in a silly place like England. :)

ZOMFG HE'S BACK!

How'd you guys go in that all-important one day series? ;)

Why eat shit when you have already tasted Chocolate ;)

ZOMFG HE'S BACK!

LMAO......welcome back mate.

Glad you're all settled in an all.......

Did you see that Firefest announcement....guess youd be pretty stoked about Coney Hatch?? Be good to get a few guys along this year!

Cheers

ZOMFG HE'S BACK!

Did you see that Firefest announcement....guess youd be pretty stoked about Coney Hatch?? Be good to get a few guys along this year!

Cheers

Yes mate - Pretty good line up it is too, especially the mighty Coney Hatch, which is a really nice surprise and a definite must see. I just wish they had Vega and Jeff Paris on the Sunday, as I probably can't make the Saturday due to band commitments. Sunday shouldn't be a prob though.

ZOMFG HE'S BACK!

Cheers

Yes mate - Pretty good line up it is too, especially the mighty Coney Hatch, which is a really nice surprise and a definite must see. I just wish they had Vega and Jeff Paris on the Sunday, as I probably can't make the Saturday due to band commitments. Sunday shouldn't be a prob though.

Im going both days. Was a pretty difficult decision cos as you know the weekend can prove to be a bit expensive, but really wanted to see Jeff Paris, and also Strangeways again. Their set was definitely flawed last time as they played 4 new songs (although 'Time' was awesome!). This time s/b better as they are playing the whole of 'Walk In The Fire' and a few off Native Sons which they didnt play last time - ie 'Goodnight LA'...which is prob my fav Strangeways song!! Interesting side note, and one which you ve probably missed on the board...is that TB has confirmed that they will be recording a new album this year and that theyve learnt from their mistake in that the newie will be in the vein of 'WITF' and will have a big production job! Nice.

Also be interesting to see if Steve Augeri has found his voice again - he'll be playing a Journey set.

Anyway, as you say the Sunday will be awesome and will be good to catch up!

Cheers