Pictures of girls (again)

JamesEagle

Pick a picture  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm bored refreshing the Crystal Palace sites every 3 seconds to find out who our new manager is going to be, so here's a silly poll inspired by the fact that I am the only man in the world who just 'doesn't get' Megan Fox. Just vote for your favourite three pics. Yeah, it's just an excuse to look at pictured of girls, but it will be interesting to see how tastes differ...

1: megan-fox.jpg

(Link in case picture disappears from thread: Picture 1)

2: angelina-jolie.jpg

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 2)

3: Kristen+Bell.jpg

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 3)

4: french_actress_cotillard.JPG

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 4)

5: nxs-kb1(5).jpg

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 5)

6: Scarlett-Johansson.jpg

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 6)

7: 5.jpg

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 7)

8: Jennifer+Aniston+is+Perky+Pretty.jpg

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 8)

9: 46-nicole-scherzinger-hot100-l.jpg

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 9

10: jessica_alba_161.jpg

(Link in case picture disappears: Picture 10

Why do I have to choose? There should be an "I'll take'em all" option. :lol:

Where is Jennifer Love Hewitt? You gotta hate on me, man... ;)

As for me:

1. Megan Fox ( :nyanya: )

2. Kelly Brook

3. Marillon Cotillard

Sorry! There are probably loads of omissions, I just thought I'd give it a try and see how it went. Maybe there can be a second poll with other 'candidates'..... :quagmire:

Like anyone logical, I'd indeed feast on them all, but my picks on these pics alone were:

1. Lucy Pinder (7)

2. Jessica Alba (10)

3. Kelly Brook (5)

Megan Fox would slide in at 4th for me. For the record, but yeah, I'll take any of them. :)

I will respond ala Keith and go with all the above!

Certainly depends on the day and which way the wind blows as to who would be a fave...

I am "enjoying" the gal in pic #5 at the moment...

That was Kelly Brook. Gutted the picture disappeared, she is awesome.

Please feel free to post a replacement picture of Kelly if anyone can find one revealing enough. :tits:

I will respond ala Keith and go with all the above!

Certainly depends on the day and which way the wind blows as to who would be a fave...

I am "enjoying" the gal in pic #5 at the moment...

That was Kelly Brook. Gutted the picture disappeared, she is awesome.

Please feel free to post a replacement picture of Kelly if anyone can find one revealing enough. :tits:

Hm, I think it won't be difficult... :lol:

May as well bring it up in this thread as all the suspects I was discussing it with are here anyway. But if y'all remember I was looking for that island movie with Kelly Brook. It kind of slipped my mind as I couldn't find it in the usual spots, and it cost a bit on ebay. Anyway, picked up my latest batch of CDs and DVDs from the post office and opened a package from Secondspin and pulled out this movie called 'Survival Island' that I bought for $2 or so. Turns out it is that same movie with Billy Zane and Kelly Brook, only with a different title! :lol: Score. What was the original title again?

Anyway, will watch asap.

May as well bring it up in this thread as all the suspects I was discussing it with are here anyway. But if y'all remember I was looking for that island movie with Kelly Brook. It kind of slipped my mind as I couldn't find it in the usual spots, and it cost a bit on ebay. Anyway, picked up my latest batch of CDs and DVDs from the post office and opened a package from Secondspin and pulled out this movie called 'Survival Island' that I bought for $2 or so. Turns out it is that same movie with Billy Zane and Kelly Brook, only with a different title! :lol: Score. What was the original title again?

Anyway, will watch asap.

Three. Fantastic, she gets topless (and rude) in it.

Oh yeah, and there's some story stuff going on as well I think. :unsure:

That is one bad Megan Fox picture, she looks drunk and useless....yeah, yeah most of us like it that way, but she simply looks horrible in the photo.

#7 is Fuck Me hot, those big titties and that perfect little face. She's easily my pick.

Don't forget my pick is based exclusively the photos provided. If anyone would like to challenge my pick and post MORE photos of all those women I'd gladly reconsider my vote.

That is one bad Megan Fox picture, she looks drunk and useless....yeah, yeah most of us like it that way, but she simply looks horrible in the photo.

#7 is Fuck Me hot, those big titties and that perfect little face. She's easily my pick.

Don't forget my pick is based exclusively the photos provided. If anyone would like to challenge my pick and post MORE photos of all those women I'd gladly reconsider my vote.

Yeah. I agree about the Megan Fox pic, hence why I didn't send a vote her way this time. As for Lucy Pinder... yeah, she's a big fave of mine. norks.png

Sorry about the MF picture, as I don't find her at all attractive it's hard for me to decide what's a good pic and what isn't. Good shout with Lucy Pinder, not in my top 3 here (just because others are so incredible) but she is awesome. She was 'found' on a beach by one of the tabloids, we in the UK were waiting a long time for her to finally get those babies out!

Sorry about the MF picture, as I don't find her at all attractive it's hard for me to decide what's a good pic and what isn't. Good shout with Lucy Pinder, not in my top 3 here (just because others are so incredible) but she is awesome. She was 'found' on a beach by one of the tabloids, we in the UK were waiting a long time for her to finally get those babies out!

Trust me, us proper people were just as eager. ;)