Pictures of girls (again)

JamesEagle

Pick a picture  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry about the MF picture, as I don't find her at all attractive it's hard for me to decide what's a good pic and what isn't. Good shout with Lucy Pinder, not in my top 3 here (just because others are so incredible) but she is awesome. She was 'found' on a beach by one of the tabloids, we in the UK were waiting a long time for her to finally get those babies out!

Trust me, us proper people were just as eager. ;)

I'm surprised her charms are known outside the UK, to be honest. She's not a film star or a singer or anything. She's just famous for having a big pair of tits!

Sorry about the MF picture, as I don't find her at all attractive it's hard for me to decide what's a good pic and what isn't. Good shout with Lucy Pinder, not in my top 3 here (just because others are so incredible) but she is awesome. She was 'found' on a beach by one of the tabloids, we in the UK were waiting a long time for her to finally get those babies out!

I'm surprised her charms are known outside the UK, to be honest. She's not a film star or a singer or anything. She's just famous for having a big pair of tits!

Yeah, but those aren't real if I'm right... -_-

Yeah, if fame for a perfect pair of norks isn't as whorthwhile as any other type of fame then I personally don't know what is.

No, I think you're wrong. Which is what appeals so much about her!

(Personally, I find 'surgically enhanced' ones about as attractive as acne.)

No, I think you're wrong. Which is what appeals so much about her!

(Personally, I find 'surgically enhanced' ones about as attractive as acne.)

Hm, yes, it's said they are real but they look absolutely fake to me. And btw I don't like silly clones at all.

Hm, yes, it's said they are real but they look absolutely fake to me. And btw I don't like silly clones at all.

Really? When they're unleashed they look natural to me. Although I haven't seen them for a while. Perhaps I need to study them more closely. :quagmire: