Shootings in Arizona.....

zacharyamelie

I may not be American but this was all over the news.

Arizona shootings

The first thing that came to mind was our very own Staryder1. James is from Tucson, Arizona where this all took place. Something tells me he's not the type to go listen to politicians speak.....unless they were handing out free silver pressed Hair Rock indie cd's. Jokes aside, I hope he and his family members are safe and were nowhere near the shootings.

Americans and their mass shootings. Why does it seem so common in the States? Is it the fact they have the right to bare arms? Or is it simply that lots of fucked up head cases come out of woods over there?

Why does it seem so common in the States? Is it the fact they have the right to bare arms? Or is it simply that lots of fucked up head cases are to found there?

If someone had a gun they should have blown this guy away. How that didn't happen is amazing.

Taking away the right to bear arms will not prevent the whack jobs from having guns and doing this. But that was not your question...in my opinion one of the things this government could do to help deter this stuff is march these pieces of shit right off to the electric chair, no trial, he's gone. Instead one of two things will happen:

1. They will determine he was mentally unstable so he will feed off the tax payers, lift weights, shoot hoops and eat 3 meals a day.

2. Arizona will give him the death penalty, but he will sit on death row for decades while piece of shit attorneys file appeals for this asshole while he feeds off the tax payers, lifts weights, shoots hoops and eats 3 meals a day.

Our government is what the problem is. I could go off on all kinds of things that piss me off but I will try not to.

I feel bad for those innocent people. A 9 year old girl too? Better yet, instead of the electric chair, maybe an eye for an eye thing would be better, chop off a finger or limb for each person he harmed, let him bleed in pain....when that is all done, firing squad. Take the cost of the bullets and time out of any assets he might have had. Cremate the body.

Ok, I'm in a bad mood now. Fuck.

I'd be curious to know what other governments for folks on this board would do to a piece of shit like this?

Does anyone think this was retaliation for the anti-illegal immigrant laws Arizona passed not too long ago?

There are way too many do-gooders in this fucking country that can't keep their noses in their own business, passing all these stupid laws. I'm sure there will be more to come, this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I'm seriously thinking about moving to Canada.

Does anyone think this was retaliation for the anti-illegal immigrant laws Arizona passed not too long ago?

Chris, I was thinking the same thing.

It's my understanding that the congresswoman was against the anti-immigrant law so maybe this was a right wing nut....most likely just a nut.....I agree that strict gun controls don't prevent this sort of thing, criminals have no problem getting guns here in Canada....the way things are going here soon the only people with guns will be the cops and the criminals.....not my idea of a good thing....

I hate to say it, but with the political climate in this country the way it is right now, this will probably not be the last time something like this happens. There are a lot of angry people out there right now, a lot of them are crazy, and they have guns. Not a good combination.

As soon as I heard the reporter mention she had defeated a tea party candidate I got worried. Regardless of what set this guy off they will most likely find a way to blame the tea party.

:agree: Yup...it's already started.

For us foreigners (or maybe just me alone), who/what on earth is the tea party?

Shocking event, this was. What he thinks he solves by opening fire on those people (including the 9 year old girl) is far beyond any type of my comprehension.

It's not bad enough these shootings occured now this....

Fuck nuts from Kansas

Those fucking douchebags again??

It takes a lot for me to wish painful death upon a whole group of people, but if ever there was a deserving group, these are them.

For those unfamiliar, this is the group of religious cunts that show up at funerals for soldiers killed in action claiming that the reason for their deaths is divine retribution for America's tolerance of homosexuality.

It's the batch of wingnuts that The Patriot Guard Riders was orgnized in response to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Guard_Riders

Fuck nuts from Kansas

Yep, sounds like trying to pass this law is a waste of time unless it is enforceed as punishment by execution where they stand. That's the only way to start ridding the earth of these diseased f*ckwits.

Fuck nuts from Kansas

Yep, sounds like trying to pass this law is a waste of time unless it is enforceed as punishment by execution where they stand. That's the only way to start ridding the earth of these diseased f*ckwits.

I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped and taken out a bunch of those scumbags....

Fuck nuts from Kansas

Fuckin' conservative assholes. I just love these kind of human beings.

Ummm...I'm a conservative and proud of it. I don't consider those fucknobs who protest funerals as being conservatives. I consider them extremists. I think you would find just as many conservatives as you would liberals who oppose those idiots and would like to see them burn in hell

Fuck nuts from Kansas

Fuckin' conservative assholes. I just love these kind of human beings.

You need to learn what a conservative actually is. You just offended quite a few people with that statement.

Not all conservatives are religious wingnuts. One can be an agnostic or atheist and still be a conservative. Moreover, one can be liberal on social issues, but conservative on fiscal/governmental issues. I consider myself to be in this latter camp.

Then there are the people who will vote Republican (or Democrat) not necessarily out of any ideological agreement, but rather "the lesser of two evils."

Don't parallel conservatism with religious zealotry. The two do not necessarily overlap.

-Dan

Somehow I just knew that the Phelps clan was going to find a way to shoehorn themselves into this eventually. Jeez.

I wouldn't dignify that bunch by calling them "conservatives," "religious wingnuts" or even a "church" or a "cult" -- they're a hate group. Plain and simple.

That little girl who died is the granddaughter of former Major League Baseball manager Dallas Greene -- if Westboro dares to show their faces at her funeral, hopefully some of his old ball players will show up with baseball bats in hand to back up the Freedom Riders.

I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped and taken out a bunch of those scumbags....

There's a group on Facebook that wants Varg Vikernes (of Burzum/church burning/murdering/Black Metal fame) to come to the U.S. and burn down their Church. I'd gladly throw him a few bucks for airfare.

Somehow I just knew that the Phelps clan was going to find a way to shoehorn themselves into this eventually. Jeez.

I wouldn't dignify that bunch by calling them "conservatives," "religious wingnuts" or even a "church" or a "cult" -- they're a hate group. Plain and simple.

That little girl who died is the granddaughter of former Major League Baseball manager Dallas Greene -- if Westboro dares to show their faces at her funeral, hopefully some of his old ball players will show up with baseball bats in hand to back up the Freedom Riders.

There's a group on Facebook that wants Varg Vikernes (of Burzum/church burning/murdering/Black Metal fame) to come to the U.S. and burn down their Church. I'd gladly throw him a few bucks for airfare.

Oh Hell I would toss Him a few bucks too!! Course their "Church" Isn't really a church, but yea, burn it to the ground!!!

They are classified as a Hate group, NOT a Church..*Mutters*

I am SO joining that Facebook group too.... Course ole Varg is in Jail for the next 10 or so years I think....

OH and apparently WBC will NOT be picketing the funeral of that little girl.. Some radio station agreed to give them airtime instead.. Which only PROVES they are just a bunch of media whores....