Julianne Hough Video "Too Hot" for TV?

Fat Freddy

julianne-hough-dancing-with-the-stars-costume.jpg

OK, now that I have your attention :lol:

Just read this article about "Dancing With The Stars" champ/country singer/all around hot babe Julianne Hough's new music video, "Is That So Wrong," which apparently has been yanked from various video outlets such as Country Music Television due to concerns that it's "too explicit." (since when is that a bad thing? :blink: )

Country singer and actress Julianne Hough’s career may be on the rise, but some say she is too hot for television, at least in one video.

The 22-year-old “Burlesque” star recently revealed that her video for her single “Is That So Wrong” was dubbed too steamy to air on Country Music Television (CMT).

The video features the sexy star playfully dancing in her apartment and removing articles of clothing. And it was that lack of clothing that she says got the video banned from the airwaves.

At the “Acoustic Christmas Concert” in Baltimore Friday, Hough introduced the song by sharing the anecdote.

"This next song – funny story. I shot a music video for it … and [CMT] kind of banned it,” the Washington Post quoted her as telling the crowd. “Apparently I was taking off too many clothes as I was dancing across my bedroom. But I don’t know – I kind of liked it."”

CMT’s press office is staying silent on the video, but when we searched for it on YouTube, VEVO and even Hough’s own website, it was nowhere to be found. The video appeared to be removed from embedded posts Friday morning as well.

Well, of course after reading this story, I HAD to go find this video out there on teh wurldwide Interwebz... took me a while but I finally ran across it... and woo! I must say, it's most definitely fap-fap-fapworthy. Seriously. This could possibly be the BEST music video EVER.

must_not_fap_RE_Gamers-s400x300-33304.jpg

The video in question can be found here:

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-julianne-hough-is-that-so-wrong/744c153e1e81caa05d70

Your thoughts?

(Lookin' forward to Geoff's comments... and for Widda to tell me I'm a perv, as usual... :rofl:)

Awesome stuff! That handspring/split-legged landing on the bed just put all sorts of naughty thoughts in my head. Jeebuz she is f'n HAWT!!! :masturbanana:

That handspring/split-legged landing on the bed just put all sorts of naughty thoughts in my head.

That there was my fave bit too. She's very, errrr, flexible. :masturbanana:

I figured that nobody would mind some more pix of this lovely creature...

TVGuideOuttakes_Set02_01.jpg

ShapeCover.jpg

julianne-hough.jpg

julianne-hough1.jpg

julianne-hough.jpg

:yikes:Daaaaaaaamn. I may have finally found a reason to watch "Dancing With the Stars." :masturbanana:

TOO HOT?

Don't get me wrong she is quit HOT, but that video wasn't any "hotter" than a hundred other videos from Madonna to Mariah to Motley's Girls, Girls, Girls...

Maybe its because videos are extinct and as far as the other 3 videos made this year it is "hot" in comparison.?

TOO HOT?

Don't get me wrong she is quit HOT, but that video wasn't any "hotter" than a hundred other videos from Madonna to Mariah to Motley's Girls, Girls, Girls...

Maybe its because videos are extinct and as far as the other 3 videos made this year it is "hot" in comparison.?

I was thinking the same thing. In fact most videos on MTV have the women starting out wearing less clothes than she ends up having on. Smoking hot though for sure!!

Actually, country music seems to be one genre where they continuously pump out videos... we have two country music stations on our cable system (GAC and CMT) and both of'em play an awful lotta vids (GAC more than CMT... since CMT is part of the Viacom/VH1/MTV empire, they follow the lead of their sister channels and waste a lot of air time with silly reality programs, movies, and re-runs of "Dukes of Hazzard")...

I also read somewhere that country seems to be the lone genre that still SELLS actual CDs, i.e. hasn't been affected by downloading as much as other music styles.

I also read somewhere that country seems to be the lone genre that still SELLS actual CDs, i.e. hasn't been affected by downloading as much as other music styles.

That'd be cuz us country hicks dont knows how to use one o' them fancy calcoolaters fer nuthin!

That handspring/split-legged landing on the bed just put all sorts of naughty thoughts in my head.

That there was my fave bit too. She's very, errrr, flexible. :masturbanana:

Agreed. That was incredible. If you're not thinking of all the dangerous, dangerous things you'd be doing with this cheeky, cheeky young creature at that moment you're not of human variety, and probably a blade of grass or something. What a sexy little thing that is.

With regard to other posts, I agree that it's not that raunchy at all for what gets released in other genres, but I assume that for country music it's a bit outside the norm. I guess they have different regulations for what they can and cannot show. But tame or not, it's deadset f*cking awesome.

And the question cannot not be asked. Was this girl a stripper before she was a singer?

And the question cannot not be asked. Was this girl a stripper before she was a singer?

Not that I'm aware of, but DAMN wouldn't that be sweet!!

As for this video being "banned" -- well, she can come over to my house and perform that dance for me live whenever she wants. :masturbanana:

Not that I'm aware of, but DAMN wouldn't that be sweet!!

As for this video being "banned" -- well, she can come over to my house and perform that dance for me live whenever she wants. :masturbanana:

Yeah it would be sweet. But surely not impossible either. Did you see the way she moves in that vid?! :lol: She doesn't move like any country singer I've seen, that's for sure. She looks, uh, professional in the way she moves. :wub:

Yeah it would be sweet. But surely not impossible either. Did you see the way she moves in that vid?! :lol: She doesn't move like any country singer I've seen, that's for sure. She looks, uh, professional in the way she moves. :wub:

According to her Wikipedia entry, she's originally from Utah and comes from a devout Mormon family (!!) so I would imagine that discounts the stripper theory :( ... it sez she's been dancing competitively since she was 9 years old, so that would explain the, errrr, athleticism, I'd say. :lol:

By the way, I just read that CMT (Country Music Television) is now saying that Julianne's video, as well as videos from sever other acts (Sugarland and LeeAnn Womack) have been dropped from on-air rotation due to "contract negotiation problems" with their respective labels, not due to any kind of censorship issues.

So I guess the rumor that Julianne's vid was "too hot for TV" is total B.S.

Still and all.... great video, and if it weren't for all the whoop-de-doo, I'd never have even seen it, so whatever works. (fap-fap-fap-fap) :masturbanana:

I loved this song when it came out

I could take or leave the song, but I love the little short shorts she's wearing. :lol:

I loved this song when it came out

I could take or leave the song, but I love the little short shorts she's wearing. :lol:

The song itself kind of makes me want to die but this girl sure knows how to make a mute-worthy filmclip. happy.png

• 9 months later...

Julianne's gonna have a featured role in the remake of "Footloose" that's comin' out in a week or two.

...not that I really give a f*ck, I certainly don't plan to see the movie ("Footloose" was retarded in 1984, so I can't see how a remake is going to improve it any)... I just felt like bumpin' this thread in hopes that more pictures of Julianne will appear in it. :lol:

julianne-hough-14.jpg

11beb111-d3d0-4067-b433-a80f65f6d1a8.jpg

20602055.jpg

*SIGH* :wub: