First Trailer for "Transformers 3"

Fat Freddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8dLE2GGzQ

Did Michael Bay really direct this movie? There isn't a single explosion in the entire trailer. :lol:

In 3-D. It's odd for them to be brave and make the movie in 3-D when absolutely no other movies are willing to take that chance in this day and age... :anon:

Yep, crap movies which only benefited from that sexy, sexy, sexy young Megan Fox thing in them.

Without her in this there's no excuse to even pretend to bother. ;)

This trailer looks better to me:

megan-fox-nude.jpg

The video is no longer available, because of copyright crapola!! :(

Already? Dang, that was quick. Found another link & fixed the original post. Let's see how long this one lasts. :)

I am not much of a fan of this series at all, but I gotta admit, that trailer looks pretty interesting, hence the reason I posted it...

When the "Transformers" toys first appeared in the mid 80s I was already too old for the "action figure" demographic so to be honest, the allure of them has kinda escaped me all these years. If I want to see giant robots beating the crap out of each other I'll watch an old Japanese cartoon from the '70s... :lol:

I did see the first film on HBO a couple of years ago, but my then-5-year-old (who LOVED it by the way) talked and talked and talked all the way thru the damn thing so I honestly remember very little about it other than Megan Fox's cleavage and the sounds of a lot of metal clanging together. :lol: I still have it recorded on a DVD-R somewhere so I've been thinking of re-visiting it sometime soon.

I haven't seen the 2nd film, but I heard it was horrible so I'm in no hurry.

This looks pretty promising. The first was very enjoyable but the 2nd was a bit of a let down. Not horrible, just not as good. We shall see how this one plays out.

Don't get the Megan Fox thing at all though.

You're a strange man, James. :D

Yep, I know. Just not hugely into 'obvious' when it comes to women. Belinda Stewart-Wilson, Lucy Davis, Zooey Deschanel, par example, are fantastic, but Megan Fox - I'd rather go down the pub ta. :anon:

Yep, I know. Just not hugely into 'obvious' when it comes to women. Belinda Stewart-Wilson, Lucy Davis, Zooey Deschanel, par example, are fantastic, but Megan Fox - I'd rather go down the pub ta. :anon:

Yeah, I'm with you James. Can't understand what people possibly see in her:

megan-fox-hollywood-star.jpg

megan-fox_2.jpg

Megan-Fox-190609.jpg

You f*cking freak. ;):lol:

Yeah, I'm with you James. Can't understand what people possibly see in her:

You f*cking freak. ;):lol:

-_-