Patting myself on the back

manicego

After living through the most fucked up year of my life (working for a pathological liar who nearly financially ruined me, suffering a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed me, having a landlord steal almost $10,000 from us and dealing with the worst batch of clients in my life) I can actually say the past seven days have been incredible. I've been hired by current pop / urban superstar Timbaland to work publicity campaigns for his production company roster and by metal powerhouse Texas Hippie Coalition's new label, Carved Records to do the same for them.

So yeah, not much to toot my own horn but FUCK it feels good to be productive again ...

Back to what you were doing

Glad to here you've had a few good days Dave and of course I wish that your past year was, well wasn't.

Here is to your continued success and as always good to see/hear from you.

Terry

Let me know if you need an assistant, been looking for something to do for a few moons now... :)

Good news mate, glad to hear it's all turned around for the better. Geoff will be pleased with the Timbaland news and will want all his cd's signed I am sure ;):drink:

• My Little Pony

Donna!! :)

What are we doing?

Seriously though, I'm happy for you. I don't really know you, but I'm happy nonetheless.

Always nice to hear when someone has walked through the fire and come out the other side stronger... congrats on the new job(s)! :drink: