The new BANDS IN CONCERT #3

LV KIX

I'll keep them going.

Which of these have you seen? Wanted to see? Never wanted to see? Just wanted to go away?

Criticize, compliment, make fun of... whatever...

1.) ALICE COOPER

2.) COMPANY OF WOLVES

3.) EDDIE MONEY

4.) BANSHEE

5.) PRETENDERS

I'm trying to mix them up a bit.. OK... Go with it.

Just one of these ...I saw Alice Cooper on the ill-fated "Operation Rock N Roll" tour in 1991 (w/Judas Priest, Motorhead, Dangerous Toys, and Metal Church). I gotta say, I was not really a huge Coop fan going in but I gotta give credit where credit's due, he put on the BEST stage show I have EVER seen in my life.

Seen Alice, once on the 'Trash' tour and once at Monsters Of Rock (with Journey, Queensryche, Purple) a few years back. Awesome both times and a person I would definitely pay to go to see again.

I'm a big fan of Eddie Money, but I don't even kow if he has toured over here in the UK that I know of. Would definitely go see him live though.

Would not have minded seeing Alice back in the day.

Nope, unfortunately none of them. :( Alice will be around in the next few weeks, so maybe ...

Seen Alice, at Monsters Of Rock (with Journey, Queensryche, Purple) a few years back.

moi too. he was one of the better acts that day. Doubt I would go again tho.....

Would have loved to see Company of Wolves touring that debut album.....not a huge amount of love for that disc on this site, but I have always thought it was great.

Seen Alice, at Monsters Of Rock (with Journey, Queensryche, Purple) a few years back.

moi too. he was one of the better acts that day. Doubt I would go again tho.....

Would have loved to see Company of Wolves touring that debut album.....not a huge amount of love for that disc on this site, but I have always thought it was great.

Company Of Wolves were a very good live band. I was luck enough to see them 3 or 4 times.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw Eddie Money in Sturgis, South Dakota this summer. Easily one of the best shows I have ever seen. Even for as long as he's been doing this he still sounded great and really got the crowd into it.