My Hero Right Now

Nick C

There's a few of us here who've been thru shit 'n' stuff (Shit 'n' Stuff - Chinese Democracy) but there's one guy here who when I read his posts make me feel pretty fuckin humble.

There's never a self pitying side to any of his posts, in fact the opposite - I'd say most of them make me laugh out loud (but I honestly he is tooo pink and fluffy at times :) ), and I swear to God I wish he lived closer so I could give him endless shit more often and in person.

But his bravery and persistence especially over the last few months has left me pretty much astounded.

Never one to be down, and someone I swear I will always admire as long as I live

Wotty

You my friend are an inspiration, keep it up mate... Love ya!!! :headbanger:

Well spoken, Sir Nick ! Backed 1000% !!

Ian, keep it up, mate !! :beerbang: :beerbang:

Thanks to everybody,especially Nick for starting this thread.......I don't remember the last time I felt this humble..... :beerbang:

Erm... the last time the missus had a go at you? Or is it just my wife that nags? ;)

Thanks to everybody,especially Nick for starting this thread.......I don't remember the last time I felt this humble..... :beerbang:

Erm... the last time the missus had a go at you? Or is it just my wife that nags? ;)

Your wife nags too?

Perhaps we have an epidemic on our hands... :whistle:

Your wife nags too?

That could be a colossal understatement. Is there a cure? I've tried proven persuasion techniques on my missus to no avail; she's always right, I'm always wrong and I need to be told that on a regular basis. :doh:

Your wife nags too?

That could be a colossal understatement. Is there a cure? I've tried proven persuasion techniques on my missus to no avail; she's always right, I'm always wrong and I need to be told that on a regular basis. :doh:

I just recently started to say "Your right dear" and it Works..Not to the point of inhaling my tallywacker, but it's a start...

I just recently started to say "Your right dear" and it Works..Not to the point of inhaling my tallywacker, but it's a start...

:lol:

Do you say it in a resigned tone? Head bowed down? If so, it sounds like a plan!

Let me just say I don't know the story and situation. I must have missed that whole thread or something but Yeah, I wish Wotty the best and seems to have a really good attitude in a rough time

I too do not know the WHOLE story. But from what I do know, I can totally agree with Nick. Sometimes a lot of us take what we have for granted and go through life without an major worry in the world. Some of us complain about everything no matter how minor it is. Wotty seems never to let his situation bring him too far down and get in the way of things. He just seems to take everything in stride and go on. It is ashame more people can't be like that... but if they were... it wouldn't be as special as it is when you meet someone like Wotty.

As always... Keep on being yourself... There are a lot of people here and elsewhere that really respect you. :drink: