Sarah Jessica Parker Looks Like a Horse

Fat Freddy

It's funny because it's TRUE!!! :rofl2:

http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

016.jpg

022.jpg

032.jpg

Seriously, I have never understood how people could say S.J.P. is attractive. Obviously I'm not alone.

:rofl:

:agree:

She is so hideous. I have to turn away from the television in horror when she's on. No exaggeration. :puking:

I think she is utterly gross. No attractiveness whatsoever. Even naked and bent over.

You'd think she would have had a nose job done by now....of course if she's bent over naked in front of you ...you don't really notice the nose... :lol:

:lol:

I have to say, there are probably few who agree more with the fact that this is certainly one unattractive woman. And it pains me to say this, but, I have to admit my wife was watching the box set of 'Sex & The City' the other day, right from the start, and I wandered by the TV when she must have still been quite young and she was wearing some tight outfit and I did actually think - wow, I'd, uh, I'd actually smash that. Story over.

So I just searched the net to try and come up with some proof, but was left totally empty-handed. She really is hideous. But on the up side, when I searched 'Sarah Jessica Parker bikini' in Google, I got this:

emily-scott-bikini-ralph-05.jpg

You'd think she would have had a nose job done by now....of course if she's bent over naked in front of you ...you don't really notice the nose... :lol:

I have to say, there are probably few who agree more with the fact that this is certainly one unattractive woman. And it pains me to say this, but, I have to admit my wife was watching the box set of 'Sex & The City' the other day, right from the start, and I wandered by the TV when she must have still been quite young and she was wearing some tight outfit and I did actually think - wow, I'd, uh, I'd actually smash that. Story over.

So I just searched the net to try and come up with some proof, but was left totally empty-handed. She really is hideous. But on the up side, when I searched 'Sarah Jessica Parker bikini' in Google, I got this:

Dear lord, those eyes!

You guys laugh all you want, but my buddy was lucky enough to actually SCORE with her when he ran into her one night in Manhattan...

SarahJessicaParker.jpg

Dear lord, those eyes!

Yeah, I agree. She has amazing ti-uh, eyes. ;) Seriously, though, not much about that that isn't just awesome.

You guys laugh all you want, but my buddy was lucky enough to actually SCORE with her when he ran into her one night in Manhattan...

SarahJessicaParker.jpg

HAHA! Nice one. :lol:

Wow... very horse-ish indeed. I always agreed with Peter from Family Guy; she looks like a foot:

68655.jpg

:rofl2:

Wow... very horse-ish indeed. I always agreed with Peter from Family Guy; she looks like a foot:

68655.jpg

:rofl2: x 2

Damn Geoff that is one fine lookin' woman and not a horse in sight.

:agree:

She is so hideous. I have to turn away from the television in horror when she's on. No exaggeration. :puking:

Totally agree......she is fuckin' ugly even with 3 inches of make-up on.

She is a fairdinkum river pig !!!!! :puke:

Thinking about this (as I wish I wasn't) the horse thing is a bit harsh. I like horses and at no point would a horse make me go, "Ewwwww! My eyes! My eyes!" The foot comparison is much better as I hate feet and they really would make me say "Ewwwww! My eyes! My eyes!" Plus the picture is f***ing hilarious!

68655.jpg

:rofl2: x 2

Oh definitely! :rofl:

SarahJessicaParker.jpg

"Where's your other hand?"

"Between two pillows."

68655.jpg

That's f*cking awesome!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Has anyone seen the South Park episode with SJP in? I think the phrase was, "transvestite donkey witch". :lol:

:yikes: ....I'm starting to feel sorry for this woman.....lets hope she doesn't stumble upon this thread...

I dunno... she seems OK with it in this video clip. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H72oHTRuBxs