Hello Hello :)

Mullethead

Hey gang, been a long long time. I missed everyone in a major way! I have no excuse to give for being gone so long but I have gone through some life changes. In the year I've been gone I have gotten divorced, adjusted to the divorce, got engaged, had twins three weeks ago & no telling what is next.

All I know is life is good and I miss my friends! I hope everyone is well & I look forward to conversing :)

Oh, and I apologize in advance for catching up on a years worth of posts :)

Thanks!

Jarred (Mullethead)

Damn, Jarred, good to have you back. It's no fun bashing on the BulletBoys without you around to defend them. :lol:

Welcome back.

Good to have you back Jarred! beer2.gifbannana_guitar.gif

Welcome back, Jarred !! :drink: Wow, what a year !

Man I was wondering were you be at...

Sounds like a hell of a year my friend and you were missed.

Terry

Thanks Terry, I appreciate it. Glad you're still here my friend :)

Damn, Jarred, good to have you back. It's no fun bashing on the BulletBoys without you around to defend them. :lol:

Welcome back.

Good to see you're still a HH junkie! I can't even argue the BB comment after that piece of garbage they released last....ugg.

Congratulations on the twins Jarred and to your wife. :tumbsup: Girls? Boys? Or one of each?BulletBoys great dumb rock n roll Jarred and that's why we love it. :party421:

A girl and boy! I will post some pics as soon as my ass catches up with the rest of me ;)

Jesus Christ Jarred I thought you were kidnapped by aliens forced into bondage as they were driving your Corvette. It's good to have you back. Looks like you've been a busy man this past year.

I even sold my Vette as soon as I found out she was prego. Depends...are the aliens hot? :)

Jesus Christ Jarred I thought you were kidnapped by aliens forced into bondage as they were driving your Corvette. It's good to have you back. Looks like you've been a busy man this past year.

I even sold my Vette as soon as I found out she was prego. Depends...are the aliens hot? :)

Aliens hot?Depends if you like anal probes or not. :whistle:

Welcome back.

Good to see you're still a HH junkie! I can't even argue the BB comment after that piece of garbage they released last....ugg.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I WIN!!!! :guitbannana:

Aliens hot?Depends if you like anal probes or not. :whistle:

Um..PASS! :)

Welcome back Jarred. Glad everything worked out for you!! I know what you have gone through save for the twins thing!!

Of course the aliens are smokin hot. That sucks you sold the Vette.